KWC desert Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWC desert Eagle

Any experience with the above, looking at one for possible cold weather gun.
    Any recommendations on co2 pistol, hearing Tac masters are up there ?

Cheers

Re: KWC desert Eagle

They okay - not brilliant.

You'd be better off looking at something smaller as they're bloody big guns and get in the way a lot of the time.
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

Comment

Unless you absolutely have to have a Desert Eagle, you shouldn't buy a Desert Eagle. They're comically outsize and almost impossible to holster properly, so unless that is exactly what you want from a gun, don't buy one.

There are plenty of CO2 powered guns out there that are much more versatile. I like KJW's KP01-E2 (P226 E2) which is very affordable, mostly TM-compatible (useful from a parts support point of view) and can shoot from CO2 or regular liquid-fuel magazines.

Comment

Kydex holster works perfectly either buy one or make one either way very simple. Also depends on the size of your hands. I find mine near enough as easy to use as other side arms.

KWC Deagle is garbage.

A stock TM one will also perform excellently.

Comment

The KWC 1911 is an outstanding gun for the price if you want to go CO2. There's a tactical version made by 'RWA' too, but it's just the same gun internally; mags are fully compatible, etc. I own both.
          102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Cheers guys
            I'm like a desert eagle but Ye the size is something lol
            Tac master or the KP-01 E2 are more ideal options, we shall see

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alchizzera Find out more about Alchizzera
            Working...
            X