This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Larp?

I apologise if this is in the wrong place, but I wasn't sure where else to put it.

I was wondering if anyone on the boards here has anything to do with this strange amalgam?

I used to do larp and rp gaming before I found airsoft and I always enjoyed it - though I hated how the combat systems panned out in Larp. I never did the foam sword stuff (although I'm sure it'd be fun), but I enjoyed playing a character and the way the scenes and plots panned out. A decent ST (or GM, or DM) could set a scene in a way that really got everyone into the game.

I figure combining that aspect of scene-setting and role-playing with airsoft would be a cocktail worth trying. I have seen on the interwebs some evidence of airsoft larp but aside from lawless places like America and Russia it seems like too much emphasis is placed on the rules of a larp game and not enough is placed on the octane of airsoft.

Am I the only person cocking an eyebrow at this notion, or is there anyone else out there who's wondering how to splice airsoft with roleplaying?
    "A shooter of limited skill, but dangerous enthusiasm."

Re: Airsoft Larp?

is this like real life dungeons and dragons....i used to play fantasy role games, with my friends which involved loads of dice that went on for weeks at a time, suppose thats got absolutley nothing in common with what your on about
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Re: Airsoft Larp?

sorry mate, but there is a thread literally right next to this one that is pretty much the same. now i'm pretty guilty of creating threads that already exist - but.. dude..

[IMG][/IMG]

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Waco475 I play airsoft. I don't live it. Find out more about Waco475
      Working...
      X