Simply: Which BBs Are The Best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply: Which BBs Are The Best?

I have been airsofting for a while now (a year or so), and i have been doing fine with blasters. But, which are the best all round? This is because of a problem my friend is having (He has a TM High-cycle AUG, but is unsatisfied with the accuracy <-- Don't post about this please!). Both he and I want to know, simply: which are the best, money being no object.
    Cheers
    Gabe

Re: Simply: Which BBs Are The Best?

There is not always going to be a 100% absolute answer to most airsoft questions mate, let alone regarding which BBs are the best. Everyone will have different opinions depending on their own experiences and it will also massively depend on which BB weight and type (colour, size, bio or not, actual size within size categories etc.) you are referring to.
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

plastic 6mm ones....

jokes aside i've never had any issues with Blaster .25s, but the BB market is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're going to get.

Comment

I was worried it would be another one of these I suppose he should just go with Madbull or somthing. I have, however, heard good things about Nuprol BBs! Has anyone had any experience with Nuprol?

Comment

There is no single 'best' brand of BBs. End of.

Everybody will have a different opinion. Many people may share the same opinion (for example, Blaster get a good rep from a lot of people) but for everybody that has a Positive thing to say about one brand, there is another person to say something negative about them. I I run Blasters in my PTW and touchwood, no issues yet. In fact I've not had issues with blasters at all in my rifles, yet other people I know have feeding issues all the time and prefer the Madbull BBs

So you're asking the impossible. There is simply brands which are 'preferred' by a majority of people and brands which, again, the 'majority' will tell you to avoid. Bulldog BBs for example are often cited as low quality and should be avoided in any premium airsoft rifle. Yet some other people think they're fine.

The best way, if you say money is no issue, is to buy a lot of different brands, weights and bio/non bio rounds and test them all in your own rifles. Then pick which ones you think work the best for you.
          sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

I've heard nothing but praise for the airsoft surgen bb's
            Last edited by Fizzy; 31 December, 2014, 09:37. Reason: Retailer video removed

Comment

Try out Gunfire Rockets, they worked well in my rifles.
              For sale:

-Splitting M4
              -MP5 Parts
              -MP7a1
              -M9 Magazine

Comment

I really think that all the good quality BB's on offer are pretty much the same, or at least they should be, after all it's just a 6mm ball of plastic, I wouldn't think it requires rocket science to make them, I stick to blasters, but they're just what I've always used, if ever they're not about, I just use some other decent make, and have never had any real problems....Also, and just slightly off the subject, whatever happened to BB Bastards?, remember them? much talked about a while back, but never seen or heard of since, perhaps they were reserved solely for the, equally raved about, airsoft systems M4, which was "going to render all other airsoft rifles obsolete", we never saw that again either.
                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...erformance-BBs
                  dsgdreamteam

Comment

I've tried quite a few brands now and honestly really rate blasters. I run .25s out of my TM recoil and they go perfectly. I reckon I had one bad flier all day yesterday.

Comment

Have used blaster .25s and Excel .25s both have worked fine.

Comment

bwest is the ones zero one sells
                        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                          bwest is the ones zero one sells
                          heard they work really well with square shaped barrels

Comment

Originally posted by Ells View Post
                            heard they work really well with square shaped barrels
                            Aha, quote of the decade!

Comment

Amazing. I use Nuprol .3g bbs and have amazing results. Used both G&G and Madbull previously. Not sure which I prefer yet.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Strewthirwin Find out more about Strewthirwin
                              Working...
                              X