Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some help with my Well L96

Hey Guys

So i am looking for some half decent ghillie to conceal the barrel preferably green and brown to conceal with the grass and dirt around section 8 where i play (i am looking for online web pages where i can order it not zero in forums sales). I am also looking for a half decent sling for my Well L96. I will attack some photos of my precious

DSC_0043.jpgDSC_0044 (1).jpg

Re: Need Some help with my Well L96

You can buy a 'long rope 1.2m Elastic Synthetic thread Colors Mixed Woodland Ghillie Camouflage' thing from a certain well known auction site (cant say which) and it only costs £2.50 posted, albeit from China so will take about half a month to arrive. You can easily find it by copying that into google search and finding the site I am referring to.

I just bought one for my sniper and it looks like it should be perfect concealment for it-will give far better cover than tape, spray paint or normal coloured coverings like shemaghs. Only thing being is it looks like it has too much black on it which is annoying; hopefully this varies though and mine is more green and brown with just a bit of black as it should be.

Sing wise you don't need one and shouldn't use one for snipers but if you insist then any sling either airsoft or civilian will work fine as long as it has strong metal clips for attaching to your rifle that wont break or bend.
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

I was considering upgrading it, the fps on it just now is about 400fps was considering putting a m150 spring in it and adding a tightbore barrel and other ideas i want to get its shot spread and range up further?

Comment

Porting the cylinder head on these helps a lot ,the inside of the cylinder head is flat with just a hole for the air to escape out of the nozzle, if you can open it out like a trumpet then the air flow is improved giving better fps without a harder pull to cock it .

Comment

FPS does not equal range, a better hop up unit and use of heavier BBs does.
          For sale:

-Splitting M4
          -MP5 Parts
          -MP7a1
          -M9 Magazine

Comment

Depending on the quality of the barrel you may not gain anything from changing it. Just make sure it's clean and the end is cut square and crowned. To improve accuracy you need to do 2 main things. One male sure the fps is consistent within 2-3fps. Number two male sure nothing moves from shot to shot. Both sound dead easy when put like that. If you need any advice on what to do either drop me a message or reply on here and I will give you some advise. Will help a lot to know how much you are willing to spend on upgrades.
            Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wilko129 View Post
              FPS does not equal range, a better hop up unit and use of heavier BBs does.
              ^^^^LISTEN TO THIS^^^^
              Originally posted by Fenris360 View Post
              I was considering upgrading it, the fps on it just now is about 400fps was considering putting a m150 spring in it and adding a tightbore barrel and other ideas i want to get its shot spread and range up further?
              Please visit a site called asp.uk and read their guide....
              They know their stuff and what you will achieve with the above is a gain in fps from the barrel but usually resulting in a more unsteady trajectory
              Big spring isn't always the way

paint brush with a trigger .... yes please

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fenris360 Find out more about Fenris360
              Working...
              X