Cat sick on my AOR2 UBACS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat sick on my AOR2 UBACS

Really not much more to say. Title tells the whole story. Just thought I'd share my joy.
    Mrs Figjam said "If its any consolation he got one of my boots too"
    It really wasn't.

Re: Cat sick on my AOR2 UBACS

This was an Act of War by the species! They have already taken over the internet! We must strike back! Preferably not while you're wearing the UBACS with cat sick.

Or your cat was just not feeling well.

Comment

I think it was intentional
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Shame this forum doesn't have a "and you are posting this here why?" button.
        The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

What colour was it? It might help the pattern

Comment

Only if I wanted to hide in cat sick.

Comment

Ahh morning tea puts a fresh light on this.

In answer to Big Al: I was exceptionally grumpy about this and needed banter from an understanding group. If I'd gone to my non-airsofter friends they'd just have rocked out some pointless "Oh I remember when my pet damaged my [insert something 1/1000th the importance of my airsoft kit]" platitude; their story about when the baby got mauled by the budgie has no equivalence to the disaster and betrayal of a 15mm radius blob of cat puke on my precious AOR2 kit.

If you've been to my house, I'm not house-proud, but I get my airsoft stuff squared away, little git went the extra mile to get my stuff where it was on the drier, and that it was a small follow up blob makes it worse, clearly he missed with the main ralph and had to heave up a last desperate technicolour yawn as a follow up shot in order to complete his mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
                Ahh morning tea puts a fresh light on this.

In answer to Big Al: I was exceptionally grumpy about this and needed banter from an understanding group. If I'd gone to my non-airsofter friends they'd just have rocked out some pointless "Oh I remember when my pet damaged my [insert something 1/1000th the importance of my airsoft kit]" platitude; their story about when the baby got mauled by the budgie has no equivalence to the disaster and betrayal of a 15mm radius blob of cat puke on my precious AOR2 kit.

If you've been to my house, I'm not house-proud, but I get my airsoft stuff squared away, little git went the extra mile to get my stuff where it was on the drier, and that it was a small follow up blob makes it worse, clearly he missed with the main ralph and had to heave up a last desperate technicolour yawn as a follow up shot in order to complete his mission.
                So it was intentional!!!! TO WAR WITH THE CATS!!!

Also, what are you going to do with the UBACS? Can't exactly sell them...unless someone really really really likes cats.

Comment

I should have known the day he decided that an appropriate route from the sofa to the kitchen was via my Warhammer display shelf...

Just washing it off and seeing if it stains. Its on the body under where the vest goes, so it won't show, but I'll always know there has been cat sick on it.

Comment

Caught my cat about to use my plate carrier as a scratching post. Little s**t!

Comment

first mistake you got a cat
                      second mistake you have a cat
                      third mistake the cats still alive
                      After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

Wisdom

Comment

Get a dog ,they would happily eat the cat sick ,clean it so you never knew it was there ,we even have to have a childproof gate at the bottom of the stairs so the dog's don't go upstairs and clean up the cat litter tray as well ,so thaughtfull our dog's ,just don't sniff their breath !

Comment

My cat once walked into the shed while my back was turned and left cat prints on a freshly painted gun.
                            Just wished if he was going to do it, he could of at least done the rest of the bloody thing lol, catouflage!

Comment

Originally posted by dadio View Post
                              Get a dog ,they would happily eat the cat sick ,clean it so you never knew it was there ,we even have to have a childproof gate at the bottom of the stairs so the dog's don't go upstairs and clean up the cat litter tray as well ,so thaughtfull our dog's ,just don't sniff their breath !
                              Now this is a line of reasoning that would perhaps persuade Mrs Figjam to bring forward our puppy plans.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Figjam Find out more about Figjam
                              Working...
                              X