Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with AEP Battery Charging

Hey all,
    I bought a while ago a Tokyo Marui M93R (http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1957) I bought with it a battery but not a charger as it was out of stock and has been ever since. Im not really sure how to go about charging the battery or where to even find a charger any help at all would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Nyu4President; 20 January, 2015, 19:49.

Re: Help with AEP Battery Charging

You need a specific aep charger, but to be honest I would look to use a lipo. I replaced my glock aeps battery with a small lipo and it soooo much more fun . You can get a lipo that will just drop in, but not from zeroone, so can't link. I just bought a tiny lipo and wired it in. Was fiddly, but works well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I've just done two. I'd recommend the turnigey nano-tech 7.4v ones, they are so small they are positively adorable and they fit in the gun without any mods. Just wired a deans connector onto the soldered connectors below the hop adjustment. Much better trigger response and far less faff charging.

Comment

As above, go lipo! I bought the same Turnigy nano-tech for my G18c, but I cannibalised one of the dead batteries it came with and created an adapter, so I could still use the original batteries if I ever wanted to (unlikely).
        "Unleash just one load into the enemy
        and be ready to go again straight
        away... and that doesn't happen very
        often does it lads!" - ZeroOne

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nyu4President Find out more about Nyu4President
        Working...
        X