how cool is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how cool is this

saw this and wonderd what you all think would you use one if you had the chance or do you think its cheating http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G-LX...xA&feature=sub
    why so serious

Re: how cool is this

i have done this with one of the tanks but the fps was so low it didnt register so no one takes hits

good laugh though (until the nenmy turn it upside down
    Armoury:
    ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Your God Is Dead..... I Just Killed Him

Comment

lol, how could you not hear that coming?? just turn round and kick it over :D

quite cool though to be fair-if a bit "robot wars"

richy.
      'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Sounds...well....loud. You'd hear it coming a mile off.

Comment

If that sneaked up on me, I'd die of embarrassment. Not before turning upside down though

Edit: I'd turn the robot thing upside down. Obviously I would not do a hand stand!

Comment

That is pretty awesome, but I can't see it actually working that well in a real game.

Comment

i got no problem with someone using one as long as they don't have a problem when i "accidentally" tread on it.
              Smiffy
              G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

Not sure how well thatd stand up to a full auto burst.

But kinda cool.
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Na im not impressed with that, good start though dont get me wrong
                  Makes me laugh that it gets stuck on a rock right at the end!! lol
                  Originally posted by Artekus
                  It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

I was discussing something like this for CQB!
                    Smoke in make loads of noise and role a RC tank in and gat every one :P
                    Hate.
                    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

i think it's awesome - the guy who made it has also said he's putting pressure plates on it so you can shoot it and disable it. that's pretty cool, as long as he doesn't mind the camera getting shot or someone falling on it.

i might have put a wide angle lense on the robot, or two, so i can see all around it.

at some of the cqbs here it could work quite well. with the amount of smoke, darkness, loud music, and loud GBB guns going on, it could get the drop on people.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

I watched a Future Weapons with a real steal version of this... They took a robot designed for bomb disposal / disaster area cleanup, and fitted a gun to it... Would certainly put the sh*ts up you if you had a robot pointing a gun at you.

I only have two problems with that sort of thing in airsoft.. 1) its kinda small, and fast. It would probably be quite hard to actually kill, and would probably annoy the hell out of anyone who got shot by it. 2) Not everyone is going to agree on its useage, and that would probably lead to a fair bit of it getting abused, in a physical sense. Plus any actual accidental damage it's likely to be subject to.

Comment

Yup, there'd definately be a few sh*t storms because of it. But with mates and players you know, it could be a laugh. Or even just as a monitoring and punishing device used by marshals lol

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

might use one of my RC Heli's with camera, we use it for aerial photography and video, streaming back to a monitor on the ground.
                            Having flown for quiet a few years and being competetant, we can fly it off the monitor so actually lose sight of it. Bloody good fun
                            RC Aircraft for sale or swap with M4! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53131

Comment

This has been done and is much better like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ141ABBbm4&feature=fvw
                              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mgaraveb hi my names paul Find out more about mgaraveb
                              Working...
                              X