Who's Used Zero Ones Escrow Service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Used Zero Ones Escrow Service?

Just wondering who has used the zero ones escrow service and what it was like for you, is it a good service and does it work well?
    Who Dares Wins!

Re: Who's Used Zero Ones Escrow Service?

I would imagine not very many if at all. Though be interesting to see if anyone has.

Comment

well, not me personally but my friend. He sold his M249 to a chap in Wales. We took the gun to Z1 since we don't live far from them. They checked and listed what's inside the box, think they can check the gun if it's fully working for an extra charge but my friend didn't went for it. They just checked what's inside the box and then the next day the buyer received the gun.
      He paid less than the exact amount listed on their website since Z1 didn't have to collect the gun.
      I'd definitely use them if ever I sell any of my guns.:D

MY FEEDBACK: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...=pyro+feedback

Comment

i know gadgetmaster did he's a good bet to try

Comment

I did use the Zero One escrow service a few weeks ago. I bought a gun from a forum member living in Sussex, not too far to travel from Dorset but the cost of the escrow service was equal to or less than the cost of the fuel to get there and back. The cost of the transaction was in excess of £850 (gun + escrow fee + PayPal charges).

Being a "high end" sale, I used the service to protect me from being scammed, and to assure the seller that I was genuine. Once the seller and I had agreed a sale price and who was to pay for the escrow service, the seller called Zero One and gave them the details of the sale on the Monday. The gun was collected from him on Tuesday (the same day I made payment via PayPal to Zero One), and I had a phone call from them on the Friday to say it had arrived. I know the guys at Zero One and only live around the corner, so I collected it the same day.

The gun had some faults with it when I got it home that were not listed in the advert, but to be fair to Zero One they would not have known about them unless they had opened it up to check. I believe Zero One offer a checking service for an additional payment, but I didn't ask for it. I have contacted the seller and he has agreed to reimburse some of the cost of putting the faults right.

I would definitely recommend the escrow service to anyone that wants to protect themselves from being scammed. I appreciate that an extra £25 on a £100 gun is quite a jump in price, especially if you're on a budget, but an extra £25 on an £800 gun is a small price to pay for piece of mind (for both seller and buyer).

Comment

I agree with gadget. I wouldn't use it for a 100 quid guns as i would travel to collect it myself but if it was a long distance sale and of High value then yes it would be worth using
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Thank you for your replys
              Who Dares Wins!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hooded Names Jack Find out more about hooded
              Working...
              X