Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola XTNi Programming

Hello ladies and gents,

A while back I remember there was somebody on these forums that were programming XTNi / XTNiD radios.
    I do not remember the persons name on these forums but remember he/she had his services offered to program the above radios.

Would anybody be able to tell me if that person is still here/what's his/her name?

Thank you.

Re: Motorola XTNi Programming

Try the bay of e. There are plenty of people on there who do radio stuff.
    What exactly is it you need programming though, with those radios you can set up you own channel combos without a PC? Is there some awesome feature I'm missing (I own several I got as a cheap package)

Comment

I got my software from motorola website and cable from bay of e. Was just looking at guidance at how to setup a "private" channel which only radios with same settings could join in.

Comment

X Ray on here was doing the programming

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Use the CHIRP software it's really good. Then just program some frequencies in that use CTSS or take it one step further and TX on one frequency and RX on another if XTNi's do that... It means even if someone did manage to get on your net they would only be able to listen to half the convo

Used to be like that in the olden days when you could pick up old analogue mobile phones using a scanner

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AtR Find out more about AtR
            Working...
            X