Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ****** ***** this sunday?

Originally posted by knarf3 View Post
    One of the guys shot me with his gas gun and then opened oup on me with his AK47...(Muppet) :D

LOL
    ahah unlucky! the hire ak's? wouldn't of hurt THAT much :D they are very underpowered!
    Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Originally posted by savageslayer View Post
      ahah unlucky! the hire ak's? wouldn't of hurt THAT much :D they are very underpowered!
      Yea gun hurts it was the only shot that hurt all day. right on the ass...

On another note I have managed to get my hands on a M4 which I hope to have by the weekend...:D
      sigpic
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

Yea gun hurts it was the only shot that hurt all day. right on the ass...

On another note I have managed to get my hands on a M4 which I hope to have by the weekend...:D
        ooh what make!! Hope its a good one I won't be able to play until the 30th game!
        Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Originally posted by savageslayer View Post
          ooh what make!! Hope its a good one I won't be able to play until the 30th game!
          ICS M4 RIS so should be good and with some tender lovin should be great...
          sigpic
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

ICS M4 RIS so should be good and with some tender lovin should be great...
            i got the ics m4 and its a fantastic gun u'll love it mate

but highly recamend the drum mag for it as it makes it perfect plus adding the acog sight like i did just finnishes it of lol

Comment

Originally posted by jb1kenoby View Post
              i got the ics m4 and its a fantastic gun u'll love it mate

but highly recamend the drum mag for it as it makes it perfect plus adding the acog sight like i did just finnishes it of lol
              I hate you for your drum mags.. 40 round systema mags ftw :D
              Check out my Feedback!

Comment

lol 3500 round and electric feed system just cant get better lol

Comment

Originally posted by jb1kenoby View Post
                  lol 3500 round and electric feed system just cant get better lol
                  Take the fun out of it though. I really don't like drum mags at all, I rarely use Hicaps even. The mean you can shoot for way to long and fire discipline tends to fall away. Just my view on it (not saying its right):D

Comment

some situatons i need a box mag, but with the ptw 40 round mags are great!
                    Check out my Feedback!

Comment

Right who is going tomorrow? I will be there with a mate and my GF (she decided now its warmer that she would like to have another go).

Any one else off ZeroIn going to be there?

Comment

I will be, with my borrowed G36c as my M14 broke last weekend Looks like the weather will be better this time round too.

FYI the WWII event has been cancelled and now there's another Sunday Roast on 23rd May, well worth going

Comment

Oh don't you worry I will almost defiantly be going. They are so much more fun than the regular walk ons

Comment

Yeah, last one was awesome, last game was great fun. Need more teamwork at CSW, its the only thing I find letting it down

Comment

Going on 23rd to roast, should be bringing 3-4 with me, as its my next weekend allowed out to play.

Had cracking day a few weeks back, when it was sunny and quite warm. Me and one other teamed up with 2 other guys on radios. We ended up with 3-4 new players each and had a fun afternoon assaulting and taking hamburger hill from all sides, co-ordinating our squad attacks with the others to surround the hill and hit it from all sides. Was the best afternoons airsofting I've had for a while.
                              Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
                              Working...
                              X