• Show
Clear All

• H4H day ,

http://www.heronet.org.uk/event.php?event_id=242

hey guys , just a heads up that my local site ,

F+O matlock are doing a registered event in the name of THE HELP FOR HEROES

, follow the link to get all info ie dates , times and directions ,

please if any one would like any info ,

contact myself Arron (guard-sniper87) or Rich (aribos) for further details ,

or when on the link contact Justin , the organiser ...

Guard

Mods if on the wrong section please can you move and highlight the title

and this even DOES NOT clash with the MILSIM ..
    Last edited by guard-sniper87; 1 May, 2010, 14:05.

Re: H4H day ,

OK guys, some of the regulars at matlock have shown great interest in this, we will also be having a raffle on the day with strips of tickets for a quid, top prizes include a years membership (For first and only sites), a sportline AEG and other top prizes (Will find out more info if it is sorted on saturday)

Also half of the walk on fee's for the day go to help for hereos! (unfortunately we couldn't get all 100% of the fee's due to rent etc needing to be paid on a weekly basis to the land owner)

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

OK small update on the prizes for the raffle.

an M4 sportline AEG

A years membership to F&O sites

a TLSFX Grenade as donated by TLSFX for the Raffle (this is one of the as yet to be released grenades!! as seen here https://www.tlsfx.co.uk/comp-sector36.aspx?)

a free day at F&O Matlock

a selection of pyro

2 x bags of BB's

other prizes to be confirmed!!

(Mods hopefully that link should be ok as i'm pretty sure you guys use TLSFX pyro, if not let me know before deleting so I am aware in case people ask questions on what it is.)

Comment

another quick update guys. There is a new raffle prize of a box of blaster bb's and this event is now fancy dress as well. No theme so come as you like.

Comment

Quick update guys

For those who don't know the venue has changed hands and is no longer First & Only but still the same site. Any questions drop me a PM

For those who cant attend there has been a just giving account set up for the day. Our aim is to make £1000 in total.

LINK: http://www.justgiving.com/matlockcombatgames

If you are attending but having problems finding contact details for MCG let me know via PM and I shall point you in the right direction.

It is also an Airsoft Bring & Buy day, if you are not a member of MCG or F&O (even F&O from the matlock site) then please bring evidence of your defence with you to avoid disappointment, whether this be a copy of your UKARA form, membership card or just details of your site that we can check on the day.

(The above applies for buying rifs, accessories/gear is open to all. We do ask anyone wishing to buy rifs to bring their defence along if you are not known to the marshalls and any under 18's attempting to buy RIF's will be refused the sale and their parents/guardians informed as well as their details forwarded to the appropriate authorities)
          Last edited by aribos; 24 June, 2010, 15:05.

Comment

I dont think you've put when it is :D

ALso can you still buy raffle tickets when you willnt be able to get down?
            sigpic

Comment

oooh yes might help lol.

The event is on Saturday 31st July 2010

The site opens at around 8:00am. Please be on site for 9:15am at the very latest so we can get everyone signed in. Hire training, safety brief and game breif are at 9:30am

Games start at 9:45am and end of the day is around 4:30pm

Not sure on raffle tickets being bought if you cannot get to the event (as you would need to be able to collect prizes if you win.)

give Justin an email on [email protected] as he will be able to tell you better. He may well do it and inform you if you have won to collect etc.

Comment

No problem mate,

Im going to try and get down, but im not sure if i can due to work. Im more than happy to donate money either way. :D
                sigpic

Comment

well you know us and you know justin so give him a ring if you want to get raffle tickets, or pop down on any other weekend when its open before hand 3rd july, 17th july and grab a raffle ticket then.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                  Working...
                  X