Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
    I used to shoot real world weapons like that anyway, still managed to get my marksmanship badge
    Haha I've got enough weapon handling experience from the real steel world that I should know better though haha

Those HK416C stocks are alright but not amazing I don't have it collapsed 100% so I can just about rest my cheek on the little buffer tube, otherwise it's pretty much impossible to get a proper cheek weld!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
      Haha I've got enough weapon handling experience from the real steel world that I should know better though haha
      I never got pulled on it after basic... 😁

Comment

I've been involved with a lot of advanced weapon manipulation courses for both the military and civilians in the states and switzerland etc so should know better really!

I think it's stemming from the lack of ambi controls on my rifle at the moment which means I need my thumb on the left hand side, but still, that elbow should be down! haha
        Last edited by Delta; 25 November, 2014, 14:43.

Comment

I played a fancy dress game last Sunday at Gunsmoke Airsoft in Essex. I was one of only a couple who came in fancy dress. My costume was "Santa Balls and the Dickmas Tree".

And I also had owls hanging from my goggles.

I got shot a lot.

Comment

First game with my L119a1 recoil. Was a good day at a very windy and muddy Mad Dog Airsoft in Cambridegshire.

Attached Files
            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

Thought I'd stuck up these ages ago. Snapped by Popular Airsoft's lads at the NAE2014.

G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Nice pics CK. May I ask what that pistol stance is in the first picture? On first glance it doesnt look very practical but I'm sure theres a benefit to it?

Comment

Please don't tell me that's how Chris Costa is telling people to hold pistols now...

Comment

I would wager some cash on it being a joke.....at least I hope so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Come on, don't you recognise the "hand over top slide to promote second round stoppage and hand hurt" stance.

Remember it is airsoft, so can pretty much hold how he wants

Comment

This is a deadly serious tactical technique guys.

By sacrificing just 100% of your sight picture you can mitigate at least 10% of recoil.
                            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

I can vouch. He was hitting everythung using this technique.

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                                This is a deadly serious tactical technique guys.

By sacrificing just 100% of your sight picture you can mitigate at least 10% of recoil.
                                Costa would be proud!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X