• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

Some more from a little while ago.

BFG reloading

Pwned! lol

Black beeney and AK peeking round a corner!

A massively high powered team, Im closest to the camera funnily with the AK.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post

Pwned! lol

Sean, everytime I see your avatar, I see some kind of dark, avenging angel. Now all is apparent. It's arches in the background. @Jez...sweet looking pics there bud.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
          @Jez...sweet looking pics there bud.
          Cheers bud, shame the team tape runis the kit!

Comment

Your site photographer appears to be catching you "Mid-stride" in a lot of the pics, but it looks like you're having a "Godfather moment" in the 6th pic down!

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post

Quotes: "On this, the day of my daughter's wedding!"
            Last edited by BAMF; 31 July, 2011, 19:54. Reason: Hope that's right!
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Had some great weather down at EXA today, so here we are.

These are probably some of my favourite pictures from skirmishes yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                Your site photographer appears to be catching you "Mid-stride" in a lot of the pics, but it looks like you're having a "Godfather moment" in the 6th pic down!
                Quotes: "On this, the day of my daughter's wedding!"
                oh dont blame the photographer, i just like to stand about and look good

Comment

heres a couple of my n my team at phoenix airsoft Notts

Comment

• Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

As above on the same day as Jsmithy at EXA

Comment

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Generic boring Sig that is duly ignored.

Comment

My first and second pic that has captured the real me in the game are:
                            <With thanks to Rampage>
                            Sig by Kodiak

In memory to the old team, Trojans.
                            Now part of Snow Leopards.

Comment

Another one I forgot I had

I miss that m16 sooooo badly

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

ENJOY the pictures of me (mostly) at Berget 9

Me at berget 9 2011 on a "public" road in Sweden in full Gortex.

On a find the target and blow it to hell mission... we are waiting for the officers to sort out the Israeli squads failing navigation but then the compasses didn't work because of the iron content of the mountains around us so we had to wait for the people with GPS's to sort out where we were on the battlefield.. and it turns out we were about 1km outside of the game area... we estimated we walked about 80+ km over the 4 days on a game area of roughly 14km2.

The British Camp in the Poldovian base with a couple of Germans in company (it's their van) Notice how we have eye protection close at hand in case of an attack, the main bases can be attacked between 09:00 and 03:00. Also I haven't fully re-spawned yet hence the dead rag on my head.

The Poldavian camp.. we are at the far back right hand side, can barely make out the flag. the Vehicles in the front belong to the mechanized company and are all in game veichles, notice the infra red stick recivers on the roofs.

Getting ready to go out the first evening when we came back to camp somewhere around 5am in the morning.. And the horrible green tape kept the badly designed infra red anti vehicle/bunker 203 in the breach as it was too big to be able to close the launcher by about 1mm...

On Night patrol.. thats probably somewhere around 1-2 in the morning, that was as dark as it got.. in the land of the midnight sun and as you can see this time its on a much bigger public road.

links to the complete albums
                                http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/ArmaLite556/
                                courtesy of JC (one of the german's in my squad who shot the pics) I just uploaded them onto a sensible host..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1310610...7627042723239/
                                courtesy of Furey my squadleader
                                Old feedback :D http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7655

Current Armoury: Systema PTW M4A1 2008 MAX2 Modded by Tac, KSC Glock 17

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X