X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

Comment

A couple of cropped ones from F&O Asylum yesterday. Annoyingly, they always get me when I've got my rifle in my left hand instead of my right!

Comment

from the sandpit yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy View Post
          A couple of cropped ones from F&O Asylum yesterday. Annoyingly, they always get me when I've got my rifle in my left hand instead of my right!
          That's a pretty cool setup, I like those thigh platforms. Pantac?
          - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
          - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Creedy, what's the Sandpit like as a site?

Comment

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
              Creedy, what's the Sandpit like as a site?
              bloody massive! lol we only played on a small part of it. but all in all i loved it as i do all the ucap sites :D

going to be a awesome site for the longer weekend type games. best thing about it is that its so raw... so its really enique.
              give it a few more months for the site to develop and bits and pieces to change and its going to be the site to play at!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                That's a pretty cool setup, I like those thigh platforms. Pantac?
                Thanks. It's all Flyye Industries kit. Every time I go out I seem to adjust the pouches about!

Those thigh platforms are "Flyye Industries Triangular Leg Panels" which hook onto a Viper belt. Pretty handy bits of kit because they have five horizontal MOLLE straps which is great for longer pouches, like P90 magazine pouches. Top to bottom there are 2, 4, 4, 6, 4 loops. I can easily fit four P90 magazine pouches on it, and because of the 4 6 4 loop strap part, you could get a triple M4 pouch on it easily too.

As it wraps around the leg it feels very solid and comfortable too which is good when you're on a sprint. They could be a little big for small legs, but they can be adjusted right down so there is almost no strap, only the length of the clip.

Only cost £15 each from another retailer from up north.

Comment

Some recent pics from one of the airsoft games I went to in Ukraine:

1. I'm the one with the sniper rifle

2. Again

3. On the roof

4. On patrol

Hope you like. More pics on my profile with M4 etc. :D
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slava View Post
                    Some recent pics from one of the airsoft games I went to in Ukraine:

Hope you like. More pics on my profile with M4 etc. :D
                    I just checked out your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. pics... Woah

KЛACHA! I am absolutely in LOVE with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and would love to attend one of those games, unfortunately I think there would be a bit of a communication problem. I have a very crude understanding of Russian... (which I guess is widely spoken in the Ukraine)

I need to convince my Georgian girlfriend to come with me so she can interpret for me :D

EDIT: Thought I'd attach the only pic I have of me in-game. Didn't have a great deal of time to organize night before so I just threw together a sort of resistance load out.

And before you mention, Slava, yes I am aware Izmena means 'cheat' as well as 'change', I intended for the latter and I wrote it on my mask to complete the whole 'de-facto/rebel' load-out!
                    Last edited by iNK; 10 August, 2011, 04:32.

Comment

Couldnt resist sitting on the drop tank

Comment

Originally posted by iNK View Post
                        I just checked out your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. pics... Woah

KЛACHA! I am absolutely in LOVE with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and would love to attend one of those games, unfortunately I think there would be a bit of a communication problem. I have a very crude understanding of Russian... (which I guess is widely spoken in the Ukraine)

I need to convince my Georgian girlfriend to come with me so she can interpret for me :D

EDIT: Thought I'd attach the only pic I have of me in-game. Didn't have a great deal of time to organize night before so I just threw together a sort of resistance load out.

And before you mention, Slava, yes I am aware Izmena means 'cheat' as well as 'change', I intended for the latter and I wrote it on my mask to complete the whole 'de-facto/rebel' load-out!
                        Thanks man. And yes, I would highly recommend that you go! People from all over the world attend this event, it's getting bigger each year!
                        Knowing a bit of Russian is great (90% of people in Ukraine speak Russian) and most people there know basic English at least, so I say go for it! The entourage is very authentic, just like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games :D

Also, you have a pretty mean looking loadout there, I like the mask with Izmena on it; it would work well in a role-playing game bit of a shame about the red team tape though
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slava View Post
                          Thanks man. And yes, I would highly recommend that you go! People from all over the world attend this event, it's getting bigger each year!
                          Knowing a bit of Russian is great (90% of people in Ukraine speak Russian) and most people there know basic English at least, so I say go for it! The entourage is very authentic, just like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games :D

Also, you have a pretty mean looking loadout there, I like the mask with Izmena on it; it would work well in a role-playing game bit of a shame about the red team tape though
                          Yeah, that tape is normal for my local Urban site. I can read in Russian but its just retaining everything I learn. Everything I know comes from either staying in Georgia or Russian and Georgian friends. I'd like to learn it seriously and attending that event might be a great help!

Could you give me some more details on this event, such as dates and costs etc?

Ochen balshoe spaseeba, brat!

Comment

Me and my two brothers at the Asylum 7th Aug (I'm crouched down)
                            Lets Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum, Damn! Im All Outta Gum!

Comment

Me at Anzio a few weeks ago.

Comment

Just there on the 7th was a MOIST day!

Photo thanks to https://www.facebook.com/GraemeP0W
                                Originally posted by Fenriz
                                I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X