Pictures of YOU on the field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

Only pic so far from this weekend i have is...

sigpic
    [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
    * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Me as part of the kick ass recon team at Predator Combat game

Comment

Here is a cople of pictures of me playing that were taken ages ago that I decided to post

These are of me running my russian kit, but I'm defeniatly not using the right gun for it
        sigpic

Никто, кроме нас
        Nobody, but us

Comment

not a picture of me in the field but a rather gucci video of me getting my feet wet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veq7Ns2shI8&hd=1

Comment

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
            not a picture of me in the field but a rather gucci video of me getting my feet wet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veq7Ns2shI8&hd=1
            lol @ your mate who's battery died mid firefight that must have been disappointing.

Comment

yeah he had a bit of a trek to sort it out but made it back in before the end of that game, the lad at the end who chased us down was pretty funny. wouldnt have found us if a marshall hadnt been following us so closely and came right up to us to tell us something! really annoyed us

i particularly enjoyed the sniping though

Comment

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
                yeah he had a bit of a trek to sort it out but made it back in before the end of that game, the lad at the end who chased us down was pretty funny. wouldnt have found us if a marshall hadnt been following us so closely and came right up to us to tell us something! really annoyed us

i particularly enjoyed the sniping though
                the distinct sound of a ptw might have been a give away aswell

Comment

nah at that point there was a small group of us that legged it at the beginning of the game quite far into the woods into an area the other team wouldnt have expected us to have gotten to so quick. we were moving really slow and quietly at that point then the marshall came up to us. as players we all know if you see a marshall lurking around theres someone near him which attracted the other team over to us. he needs to be a bit more subtle in future

Comment

stu, what size carabiner is that on your back? i'm after one that's not that monsterous but slightly smaller.
                    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

erm not sure actually it was an issued one, will see if it has any markings on it tomorrow for you

Comment

Looks like a 50KN issue twistlock Karab ISC i think, (yes I am a climbing geek)
                        My mate used one on tour for casualty evac, a case of ‘clip me on and drag me away’ aswell as attaching all sorts of bits and bobs to himself.
                        Some surplus stores stock them normally rusted to hell, if you want something smaller Stones I know that DMM (Welsh based climbing company) have a very cool all black range of karabiners in various sizes.
                        Really good vid by the way Stu, good use of teamwork by you and the guys also nice and sneaky, just how I like it.
                        The Hawaiian

Comment

depends on how much they cost really. I dont want to pay crazy money to not be using to properly. I've found an 8mm one on another airsoft retailer. they do a 6mm version and an 8mm version. not sure what it is that is being measured though :S under 4 quid as well!
                          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Not particularly cheep, I’m guessing you’re not planning on using it to prevent you going splat on the deck so they sound perfect for the job.
                            They are likely being measured in the width of the spine and gate (thickness of the karabiner)
                            I have seen the issue ones going for a similar price if you’re interested. PM inbound
                            The Hawaiian

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong (and everyone else forgive for quoting a 6 month old photo) but isn't that a cork gun on your back? It looks exactly like one I had when I was younger! It'd be interesting to use instead of a knife kill if it is haha. Tactical pop kill!

Also, one of me at XSite in the safe zone from about 6 months ago. I was told to do a battle cry pose. I look ridiculous, I know.
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

I like to remind folks at the Bristol site not to take things too seriously,It's a CQB environment,so no need for a massive getup,im often in jeans and a turtleneck,and you can usually spot me,just look for the flash of blue spikes going past you lol.
                                Also as an added giggle,soon to obtain a foam hammer for melee kills!
                                Attached Files

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X