Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

My first ever day airsofting this time last year... 18th of may to be exact

and a relatively new (3 months back) pic all my gear and hair has changed since then:

And as it is on the field.. me marshalling : (sorry could only find edited pic)

Comment

some pics of me from a few weeks ago

Comment

A couple of me

curlyboy
        'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Photo by Chris Thompson

Got this snapped of me last week, didn't even see Chris taking the photo lol.
          Got my TM G36K recoil shock there and the Tanaka M500 revolver in the shoulder holster

Comment

Well. Here's one of me at the 09 Weekender, the little Friday game, and one of me and the team at GZU.

From left to right: Me, Artekus, Some nob end with a clone shotgun, and Aeviv.
            Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

couple of pics from the weekend

( patches are used by the ni pathfinders team )
              Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

like some of the pics fellas, masada is nice, the pathfinder patch mmm well i surpose you are wearing it out of respect to those who earned it (no harm done)

heres a pic during a gig we did a while back, not airsoft but thought it fits here ok...
                The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

this is EVERY pic of me in the field.... not very many for like 2 years of skirmishing

me and kris ( as seen at top of page...) from same day

yes thats my TMP by my side in a weapons catch, WA M9, and a borrowed G&G UMP

from an old game like a year ago

snowy earth centre

Last edited by shadowcaptain; 4 May, 2010, 22:19.
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Hi there guys,

I'm loving some the action shots we've got going on here! Some truely awesome moments captured

Here are few of myself at the Ai Tour of Duty game at Dorking back in April. I was originally rocking a kind of LRRP look with my trusty M16 which promptly failed me so a mate lent me his chopped SLR and went for a psuedo Aussie SAS look...

These next few are all from the Ai Tour of Duty game (also at Dorking) back in November of last year.

Cheers guys,

Tom

Comment

Our team

Comment

Very cool mate

Comment

my squad
                          The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

These are from earlier this year.

The following are from EAG: Dorking

And these three are some pictures of a little skirmish I had round mine.

WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Comment

Some seriously good pictures you got there Spotter!
                                WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X