Pictures of YOU on the field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

Not Quite in game pics but during lunch posing photos hence the no eye pro on in these photos, its a bit of a "mil-sim" look

im using MTP trousers
    DPM Jacket
    Warrior Ricas and assorted pouches
    Warrior Bergan which I can't fault at all
    ICS Sa80 A2
    Green Beret
    PRR

Comment

few from The Outpost on sunday

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

• And a couple of me from the same day. Your boys have gotta try harder to crack that 2nd safe next time!

Comment

A few from my sites pre-christmas game
          16-12-12 - Christmas Game006.jpg16-12-12 - Christmas Game033.jpg16-12-12 - Christmas Game036.jpg16-12-12 - Christmas Game041.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            Your boys have gotta try harder to crack that 2nd safe next time!
            If i am honest several of us walked out of the last game after some very blatant cheating and me getting shot in the face from less than a meter even after i had hit the guy with at least 5 rounds.

Good day though
            TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Some of me from Spartan Airsoft at Lulsgate. Excuse the facemask, but there were far to many highcap heroes on the day for me to want having my teeth shot out

Comment

Because when people use midcaps you will never get hit in the face.
                - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

That's exactly what he said... Clearly what he's getting at is the fact there is a lot more uncontrolled fire when there are "Highcap heroes" around therefore increasing the chances of getting a face shot/tooth shot out.

Either you're trying too hard to be funny or just not thinking about what you're reading. I'm going for the first one personally.

Comment

I wasn't trying to be funny at all and I don't see why you'd say that tbh
                    - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

"Don't see why you'd say that tbh" The feeling is mutual regarding your initial post. Typically shite.

Comment

Originally posted by PastaBlasta View Post
                        That's exactly what he said... Clearly what he's getting at is the fact there is a lot more uncontrolled fire when there are "Highcap heroes" around therefore increasing the chances of getting a face shot/tooth shot out.
                        And people using only midcaps obviously means a player is impervious to losing teeth right?

Umm no, I fear you have missed the point in your effort to appear the forums toughguy, mate.

Comment

I was at that Spartan game, I think I counted five players using hi Caps and they did appear to all be on the yellow team, bar one.

Comment

Clearly the solution is to ban everything you don't personally agree with.

Comment

The phrasing I used was 'increases the chances of getting a face shot/tooth shot out' if you re read the post. I never said mid caps eliminate it... mate

I was simply correcting Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.

Comment

Or for people to grow up!

He was getting at the fact that a 'high cap hero' is someone who has a lot of rounds to throw around and no trigger discipline. It's not encompassing all who own high caps.
                                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X