Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

Sequence 01.Still067fb.jpg
    Check out my channel for airsoft/film goodness>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/Nightshi...o?feature=mhee

Comment

from yesterdays game very good day! except for my tappet plate snapping in my m4

sigpic

Comment

Getting cammed up and people were asking for photos before we left the safe zone. I'm the tall guy on the left. The other fella is a good friend of mine who served in the marines.

We spent a good 3 hours moving through the thick woods, only spotted once by our own team when we had to scurry over a road gap. Every other sighting was post-contact when we had to relocate, to stop the dead guys simply re-spawning and then coming back to get us with grenades and random full auto fire. It didn't stop them trying though.

I much prefer capes to full suits because they work much better in the prone position and allow more liberal movement, especially on the sprint.
        I stitched some AK/SVD mag and grenade pockets into the inside ghillie lining, to save me having to wear anything else and to keep it light and mobile. The shemagh and shooting glasses combo didn't help with the steam-up. I should really make the switch over to mesh goggles.
        I had a lot of fun yesterday, despite the typical alpha-airsofting of the site's bigger boys.

Comment

Me at MA7

Comment

Taken at red1airsoft school site in watford on Sunday 28/7/13. Was my first time with my TM Scar H recoil.
            In the first pic me and the other player went back to back and held off about 15 people for about 2 minutes. Was very intense and I must admit I got a bit lucky too.

This pic believe it or not WAS NOT in the safe zone. We managed to pose for a pic whilst holding a room from front and rear attacks lol. Always time for looking good lol
            sigpic

Comment

This is me at Phoenix Airsoft in Mansfield on a hot 30 degrees summer day, enjoying the woodland environment with my new G&G UMG. Got some sweet, sweet kills that day!

me3.jpg

Comment

• Some pics from a private Milsim game we did in North Wales
                Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

And to join you DJ

Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Me at a FaO Wrexham's recent weekender. Wobbly pics are stills taken from a video of our patrol / contact

This isn't me but my mate - who got to play with a mortar for his Birthday.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

DLmeface.jpg
                        “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Myself at ****** ***** Woodland: Vietnam 2013. - taken by the American photographer just as our 4 man 'SF' team stormed in from the rear and retook a base that the American's had recently over run. The confusion and surprise was excellent! :D - running my LCT AKM

Comment

Mincing about a bit...

We had far too much doing this...

He got one shot off... But received 2 in the chest and 1 in the leg for his troubles...

All photos courtesy of Blackwatch (on here), game was at Danger Close Airsoft run by Grounded_Pilot.

:D
                            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by tomson2912882 View Post
                              Myself at ****** ***** Woodland: Vietnam 2013. - taken by the American photographer just as our 4 man 'SF' team stormed in from the rear and retook a base that the American's had recently over run. The confusion and surprise was excellent! :D - running my LCT AKM

i seen the video on youtube, was epic all them whistles and flags waving as you charged, you slautered them yanks lol

Comment

Did a weekender event with this beauty of a gun!

senny2.jpg
                                Senny.jpg

Not as tired as I thought I would be, people do keep their heads down when the rounds are going down range though!
                                IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X