• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

fancy dress shoot for a friend's 40th.

Comment

this is just an awesome picture, luckily happens to be of me.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Here's me tearing it up with dual MP5ks. It's as fun as it looks!
        I filmed this using a headcam and a third person rig I made. I have a video of the game; please check it out!

http://youtu.be/qagzHcItHC0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Just over 3 years of posting and I am surprised at how many have pixelated/blanked out their faces/insignia...

None of you are SF or serving, and even if you are, these are non-public, non-operational situations and noone would have the slightest idea of who you are!

Toy soldiers with anonymity, pah!

One of me in mid-Wales at a site that no longer operates:

Me with a G3 'special'.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by FarCanalMan View Post
            Just over 3 years of posting and I am surprised at how many have pixelated/blanked out their faces/insignia...

None of you are SF or serving, and even if you are, these are non-public, non-operational situations and noone would have the slightest idea of who you are!

Never has a truer word been spoken!
            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by FarCanalMan View Post

...Love it! couldn't agree more, there are a lot of great guys playing airsoft, but the are also a few that badly need a reality check and to grow up.
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

There's only one picture I've done that to, I did that due to the photo being edited to be in that format.

This one funnily.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The same thing has been said many times on ZeroIn. I remember a thread a few months back where I voiced a similar line of thinking; only get poked by civis in para berets.
                  I've never bothered pixelating my face or wearing any insignia, not even my own as this is clearly... only a game.
                  In my eyes it'll always be like grown men playing with dolls. You might like it, but it's still weird.

You say 'toy soldiers' as a bone of contention but in truth that's exactly it... Big boys. Playing dress up. Toy guns.
                  And that's all it is.

Comment

But but but I am actually andy macgrab!
                    One of them speshul army soldiers! :p
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

For Sale
                      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

wp.

Comment

For once no multicam.
                          Also note, no blurred face.

Comment

Few from Saturdays game at EAG GAtwick site
                            G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74
                            -----Broken/project guns wanted-----

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                              Also note, no blurred face.
                              No need with that beard, it's absolutely howling!

Comment

Some class piss taking here guys, it may be some time before we see any pixelated face on here again, though I was hoping one of the culprits would come on and defend it, or at least tell us why they do it..
                                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X