Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS MP5 hand guard

Hi there guys,

I recently bought a ICS MP5a5 but it didnt have a front hand guard/fore grip. I have been looking more into them and I'd love one with a built in torch or even one with a RIS so I can use my torch off my M4 but I am having major issues finding one,

would anyone know where I could buy one which isnt going to cost alot as the gun only cosT me 60
    Last edited by ali619; 10 March, 2015, 23:05.

Re: ICS MP5 hand guard

you are not allowed to post other retailers who are in direct competition with the sponsor of this forum, who happen to be zero-one, you would know this if you had read the forum rules

- - - Updated - - -

btw why don't you buy the one from that shop its only £13 w/o postage, or for a really cheap solution you could just get a very short metal ris or even plastic and bolt it to your plastic handguard

- - - Updated - - -

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Pm'd you
      "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
        you are not allowed to post other retailers who are in direct competition with the sponsor of this forum, who happen to be zero-one, you would know this if you had read the forum rules

- - - Updated - - -

btw why don't you buy the one from that shop its only £13 w/o postage, or for a really cheap solution you could just get a very short metal ris or even plastic and bolt it to your plastic handguard

- - - Updated - - -

Removed the links

But that is an awesome idea about screwing in the ris rail. Thank you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ali619 Find out more about ali619
        Working...
        X