Older Western Arms Infinity 1911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older Western Arms Infinity 1911

Hi Chaps, I am pretty new to airsoft so I won't bore you with the ins and outs. I acquired this pistol off a friend the other day with 2 mags. It all fires fine etc.

I am wanting to know what you boffins on here can actually make of it? I believe its quite an old model and isn't even in production any more.

What are parts like to get hold of for this GBB Pistol and are Western Arms even in production any more?

Any information on it would be great because I have absolutely no idea about its history or longevity (i.e. If I break it in a skirmish will it become an expensive wall hanger)

Thanks guys.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/7h6zp3ysf...EXVxlBaWOnYU2a
    Last edited by bigarry; 3 April, 2015, 21:13. Reason: wrong link

Re: Older Western Arms Infinity 1911

Western Arms SVI Xcelerator Fluted Black

Comment

Your probably better of selling it and getting a TM Hi Capa. The WA Infinity is beautiful gun but since the Hi Cappa came out it has become just about obsolete. If you do break it you will struggle to find parts for it. For look and kick you can't beat a WA but for range and accuracy the TM will kick its arse every time, sadly.
      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Thank you guys I appreciate it. However if money isn't really an issue is it not better to just use it then IF it breaks, sell it as a wall hanger or keep it as a wall hanger?

However, If selling it now is an option? in this condition which is immaculate + 2 mags what sort of money do you think it is worth?

Comment

If you use it and break it it is no good as a wall hanger/collectors piece, best sell it now. Do you have original box etc? It does look in good condition so I would say about £120 for the Gun and £150 with the mags. The market for WA is not what it used to be a few years ago.

On and incidentally it isn't a 1911, it has a hybrid Plastic Lower Grip with a Metal Frame, that makes it a 2011. If you are in no rush to sell I would be interested but not until end of May.
          The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

I do have the box yes, maybe we can talk at a later date then?
            It would be the gun for sale with the 2 Mags yeah.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bigarry Enjoy shooting (firearms) and drinking, fishing and airsoft. Find out more about bigarry
            Working...
            X