Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malice Clips

Just a quick question....

Where can I find malice clips or similar in the UK? I only need two!

If you could drop me a PM to the right direction that would be great, or if you have two long ones to sell, I'll take them!

James

Re: Malice Clips

Don't you mean ALICE clips? I'm sure soldier of fortune may sell them

Comment

Sorry to invade this topic but ALICE clips? Just interested!
      Current Armoury
      TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

Malice clips - google is your friend mate. There are a few places around however we're not allowed to mention them.

Malice clip are different to Alice clips - Malice clip are for attaching Molle equipment.

Why I think of it have a look about for blackhawks speed clips - they also work really well.

HTH

Chris
        I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

Originally posted by tallbloke View Post
          Malice clips - google is your friend mate. There are a few places around however we're not allowed to mention them.

Malice clip are different to Alice clips - Malice clip are for attaching Molle equipment.

Why I think of it have a look about for blackhawks speed clips - they also work really well.

HTH

Chris
          Yes,

Malice clips are plastic and quite versatile and re-useable. I have some but none spare that I can find. Will PM if I find them.

Alice clips are metal and designed to attach gear to belts. They're particularly common on Vietnam gear.

Comment

No, I did mean malice. Some kit comes with only molle on it, so you need clips to attach it to the vest molle.

Someone was kind enough to link me up. £8 (inc postage) for 4x Maxpedition TacTie Straps, which just seem to be a fabric version.

I'll order soon, unless anyone has some malice or similar they want to sell for less?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
            Working...
            X