Opinions on LCT guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on LCT guns

I'm currently looking at getting an Ak-74m and one manufacturer that's caught my eye is LCT. Their guns seem to be very solid and I have heard good things about them. So I was wondering whether anyone on this forum had owned one and what they thought. They are quite expensive so I wouldn't want to waste my money. Many thanks.

Re: Opinions on LCT guns

Hi,Got three LCT's (akm, akms ,ms nv) and they are all brilliant guns.Very solid,very accurate and very well made.
    Yes they are expensive but you wont be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by brickhead3478 View Post
      Hi,Got three LCT's (akm, akms ,ms nv) and they are all brilliant guns.Very solid,very accurate and very well made.
      Yes they are expensive but you wont be disappointed
      Great to hear, definitely I think I'll get the LCT now. Looked at E&L, VFC and Cyma previously but have settled on the LCT.

Comment

LCTs are fantastic.
        I think E&L pip on externals though.
        But not by much
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Anyone how picky LCTs are with mags?

Comment

I have an e&l ak105. I have never felt an airsoft gun that feels so solid and hefty. I've not had chance to play a game with it yet so no comment on internals. I got mine from Poland for around £225 to my door. So much gun for that little price.

Comment

Having seen the torture tests of the E&L's.
              I'd say the only way you'll break one is to try and cut down a forest with it.
              Internally I think they are pretty darn close to lct internals
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I bought an E&L as its a superb airsoft gun, even though I'm not an AK fan. Have been mega impressed by range and accuracy, not to mention the build quality. I bought an AKM, and once you start to take it apart, you find that a lot of the parts are real AK parts, just rendered un convertible eg gas tube looks like a real gas tube, with a long, wide cut down the middle.

From the sounds of it, either are a good choice, but for the money, you'd be hard pressed to beat the E&L!

Lee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought an LCT AMD65 (marmite gun), 2nd time out out dropped it from about 4 feet onto concrete and the rear sight pinged out, that's all. Reasonably accurate to ~35m and feeds with any brand mag i've got (jg, lct,and some chinasoft waffle jobbies), what's not to like?

Comment

I owned a new-gen LCT AK104 and it had nice externals, reliable enough performer but the folding stock catch wore away (it didn't like to stay unfolded), the charging handle is spot-welded to the bolt plate very flimsily and will break, and the grub screws holding the front barrel assembly to the main reciever had worn away leading to ridiculous levels of body flex, definite weak point in the gun.

I wouldn't buy another LCT after that.
                    Last edited by Hawaiian Special Forces; 14 April, 2015, 13:38.

Comment

LCT Val for me.
                      If it stops working, you can just use it to tunnel your way to the other team then beat them with it.
                      It's utterly solid.
                      The only wobble or rattle on the gun is me.

Comment

I have a few LCT's.
                        AS VAL.
                        AKS74n.
                        AMD65.
                        AKS74MN.

Also E&L.
                        AK105.
                        AK74u.
                        As far as performance goes E&L gen2 are FAR better out of the box compared to LCT imho.
                        Better range and rate of fire on 7.4 lipo i find.
                        LCT has definately got the edge on finish without a doubt as E&L are rough around the edges in comparison. .Both are full steel and hefty. Both have real wood where required. The LCT AK's require a magwell spacer to facilitate smooth mag changes. This spacer must be purchased separately.
                        Many many people get all orgasmic over the fact that E&L oil their guns before putting them in a plastic bag. ????
                        Not really a selling point for me i'm afraid. Neither is using one as a ladder rung as in the E&L promo video.
                        Gimmicks nothing more.
                        At the end of the day its a aeg and if it breaks while doing something retarded to it like using it as a ladder then you just wasted £2-300.
                        Either brand will give you a very useable aeg out of the box. The only difference is the E&L will be cheaper to buy.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Manzilla48 Find out more about Manzilla48
                        Working...
                        X