Gbb ak47?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gbb ak47?

does anyone have ANY idea why they arent making a GBB AK47?? they are making a AK74 and an AK74SU but never ever seen a gas blow back AK47, any idea why? :p
    thanks
    Originally posted by sparrowhawk
    Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
    Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Re: Gbb ak47?

there have been ones in the past, go look on youtube at AATV and youll see them do a review of one tis rather nice if i do say so myself :p

also you could just make one like that guy did with a springer M1 and a cheap ass gbb pistol 2 or 3 years ago
    back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

The GHK/Ra-Tech conversion kit is supposed to be able to fit any Kalash AK without any serious mods and the Cyma ones with a little more work. It's actually cheaper to buy a GHK 74U, then use the kit if you want to as it's less than £100 difference and you get the (nearly) full steel version and not the older pot metal one.

But, you would be restricted to using the 74 mags as they are the only ones available.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
        The GHK/Ra-Tech conversion kit is supposed to be able to fit any Kalash AK without any serious mods and the Cyma ones with a little more work. It's actually cheaper to buy a GHK 74U, then use the kit if you want to as it's less than £100 difference and you get the (nearly) full steel version and not the older pot metal one.

But, you would be restricted to using the 74 mags as they are the only ones available.
        aah so it is possible to a 47! i dont know why but i really really hate the AK74, and to be honest the main reason is the mags :p however, i am sure i could strip the pattern off a coupla of cyma ak mags and glue them to the other mags so it LOOKED similar at least, then a few more mods to make it even nicer

i do really like the look of the AK, i suppose ill just get a SRC when it comes out and mood the bejesus outta it, i reckon it will need a new receiver, definatly a mod on the gas port, lots of stuff to change!

Comment

I have this strange desire to drop my GHK kit into a full metal and wood Dragunov. The GHK kit uses AEG hop and barrel parts, so a nice setup shouldn't be too hard.

NPAS it up to 500fps and have a semi-only, GBBR sniper!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

:eek: thats such a good idea!!!!! I might have to do that soon!

Comment

do it robin, you know you have to now your said it out loud....

Comment

oh
                my
                god.

THAT is the greatest idea i have ever heard. Thing is, expansion chamber on the GHK is rather poor, but i suppose on a sniper that wouldn't matter since you wouldnt be going on auto! is there a co2 kit for the AK? If there is it would be basically the greatest happening since the start of the world.

I suppose the only problem would be the magazines, I mean, the 74 magazines look nothing like the normal ones! :p but slap a tk twist barrel in that son of a gun and you will have an awesome draganov sniper! :D

just wondering, but how accurate is the GHK as stock? never had one ;D

Comment

The GHK kits are CO2 ready as standard.

TK twist wouldn't be any help unless you are staying at lowish fps.

Accuracy wise, my 74U is OK, but not fantastic. But, as the hop and barrel are AEG style, I've got a black python barrel, h nub and shark hop rubber on their way. The hop adjustment is very stable (especially when you consider the vibration from a GBBR).

Full auto hasn't been an issue with mine, but I only use short bursts if it is on auto.
                  sigpic

Comment

to the OP
                    someone has put one up for sale/swaps
                    http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47295

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheEnglishman Find out more about TheEnglishman
                    Working...