Thompson queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson queries

I am very new to airsofting, and as my first buy, I have chosen this link removed Thompson. I have some questions about it though. My first is improving the velocity. It shoots at about 190fps, which isn't bad, but there is room for improvement. I am aware that simply replacing the spring with a heavier duty one can sometimes cause a lot of problems with the rest of the guns, so does anyone know whether that will happen with this particular gun if I increase it to about 250 fps [or any recommended velocity]. My second is magazines. I simply don't know what I'm looking for when searching for magazines for this particular gun. I have found a few different types of Thompson ammo, but I do not know whether any of them will be compatible with this particular type. So could anyone link me a magazine type that will fit [UK please] it, or just give me more info about it?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Rampage; 4 May, 2010, 19:34.

Re: Thompson queries

i wouldn't say thats a very skirmishable gun at such a cheap price it'll mostly be cheap plastic and monkey metal parts if your lucky in the gearbox not to mention the only use high grade .12 bbs, keep saving up and try and buy a better gun second hand

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

yep, as the jester said, you try and modify that and it will break, pure and simple, pot metal and plastic, its a toy mate, the only similarity to an airsoft aeg thompson, is that it fires round balls.

Comment

honestly mate,youd be better off with a catapult!!!more fps and more reliable!!!!
        do what the ohers say ,save a bit more and buy a "real"airsoft rifle!!
        old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

yeah, thats crap, and its sold out, and the mods will shut this thread down shortly once link has been found.

and all airsoft AEG's use 6mm BB's regardless.

Boris
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont waste your money! save up and get a proper AEG!

Comment

i've seen some nasty two tones in my time, but loo through that site, they have an orange, brown and black ak47 for sale.

makes the baby jesus cry.

Boris
              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                makes the baby jesus cry.

Boris
                old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

Haha ok thanks for the advice guys! But here's my situation, I don't have a license, so I need to buy 2-tone, but the thing is i can't find any 2-tone Thompsons for sale in the UK. Can anyone link me?

Comment

No, not unless it's on the Zero One shelves. A wee check of the rules before you post is always a good idea.
                    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Oh yes sorry, I forgot about that. OK I'll keep looking

Comment

dont forget you have to be over 18 to purchase two-tones

So you may as well just play your three games, get your site membership, qualify for he defence etc and then you can purchase a RIF

Oh, and it's not a licence......

WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mini_bini Find out more about mini_bini
                        Working...
                        X