How many BB's!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many BB's!?

So how many BB's do you guys usually bring to a game? Currnently prepping for my first game at Epsom Tunnels, brought a bottle of 3000 Devil Blasters today, reckon I'll need more? Money isn't an issue at the moment, purely hoping that I bring enough lol! :P

Re: How many BB's!?

3000 should be plenty, enough to last two visits I would say.

I go through around 1500 during a full day of woodland/cqb mixed games.

It's close quarters there, so deliberate, aimed, controlled fire is the order of day.

Comment

3000 is plenty however even though Epsom tunnels are cqb the site runs full auto games
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I use maybe 300 on a cqb game at a push.
        Woodland is a different game. But 1 or 2 shots is usually all it takes.
        Means these 36000 tracers are gonna last a while
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Hi Rav', not sure if you've played before at all, but you'll find that 3000 should last even a woodland game, in fact two or three games, I don't know much about the tunnels, but in cqb games generally, you'd tend to use a lot less as targets are closer, so shots are more selective, I'd struggle to go through 500 in a cqb game...enjoy it mate.
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

As everyone else mostly pointed out, a bottle is more than enough, unless your a mega high cap user who likes to keep their finger on the trigger, and the other finger on the winding wheel on the mag..

Although no matter how many bb's I use in a game, I always seem to have the majority running around loose in the boot of the car at the end of the day....

Comment

Originally posted by Taff View Post
              I always seem to have the majority running around loose in the boot of the car at the end of the day....
              Hahaha! Ain't that the truth!

Comment

depends what your role is, and what gun you're using.

if I'm using an m60 strafing tops of hills while my team advances then 3000 is probably not going to cut it.

but when I'm sniping or using pistols only then 3000 is more than ample.
                i'd guess 3000 is fine but take cash just incase you knock the bottle over or something.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ravo Find out more about Ravo
                Working...
                X