X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Airsoft Supplies (SAS)

Right,

i have ordered a Deagle from SAS on the 25th March the cheap price was very attractive. and i havent received it so as you might guess im a little P***ED and only after seeing reviews of this place did i realize i should of stayed away,all i would like to know is if anybody knows the owner MARK could they contact me by Pm

it would be a real help if someone did this

ollie.
    sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
    Originally posted by Kagedwolf
    I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
    Originally posted by Major
    well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Re: Special Airsoft Supplies (SAS)

i dont know him but i have orderd from em b4 and when my order showed up 2 months down the line all was good till i tryed usin it for a game only to find it to hot to use.

all i can say the prices might be tempting but dont its ot worth the wait

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Threaten him with legal action mate, or go round to his house. Only way anyone ever gets their money back from the thieving b------ is either by getting the lawyers onto him or going to see him personally.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
        Threaten him with legal action mate, or go round to his house. Only way anyone ever gets their money back from the thieving b------ is either by getting the lawyers onto him or going to see him personally.
        "Him, his house?"

Hes talking about a retialer....

Anyway, im sure youve contacted them. I'm sure the problem is a fixable one if its brought to their attention.

By the way, im not the poilce of zeroin, but youve just broken the no1 rule on this forum:D

Comment

owian it's a home business he's set up, come to think of it I did have his msn address, I'll pm you it if you want...

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

The guy has an appauling rep... just use google and read horror story after horror story and see why lawyers and home visits are the only way.

Comment

I'll bet he doesn't even pay income tax. Go get him.

Comment

Be sure to identify yourself as something none airsoft related though when you go to his door because hes proven to use his family to screen calls after too many angry visits.

Im actually surprised someone hasnt come to defend him by now, he has a habit of googling himself, finding someone slagging him off, creating an account on the forum in question and writing all sorts of toss about how much of a good trader he is :p

Comment

Ok talking about another retailer may be slightly against the rules but in this case i feel that it should be aloude to warn ppl, this guys a total scammer and take the pi** artist. From my own knowledge he runs his "shop" from the back room of him house. Your best course of action is to threaten him with small claims court and see how quickly your item will arrive! Word of warning ppl DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY

Comment

Such a shame.. SAS was the only place I could find an M9 IA in the UK >.<
                    Trader feedback thread

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ollie2435 Find out more about ollie2435
                    Working...
                    X