Flyye AoR1 gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyye AoR1 gear

I know the rules of not posting links to any other retailers etc but does anyone here know of decent retailers that sell Flyye gear in AoR1. Need a handful of pouches to finish off my 6094, so any help would be most welcome just ping me a PM with the address of the sites. Same also applies to any sites selling Allwin AoR1 as the site was going to use has it out of stock. Thanks for reading etc.

Re: Flyye AoR1 gear

"I know the rules of not posting links to any other retailers etc but does anyone here know of decent retailers that sell Flyye gear in AoR1."

Read that again.. we can't post anything on here. I'd suggest asking on a Facebook group or different forum!

Comment

Nice to see competition is alive and well, it wouldn't be an issue if zeroone stocked half the stuff I need. I was however under the impression that members here were fairly helpful, hence me suggesting it gets sent to me via a PM.

As for your suggestion of using a Facebook group I truly detest joining groups there and try to avoid it as much as possible. Given the choices and the clear hostility from you I think I will take my request for help to another part of the Internet.

Comment

I apologise for the blunt and 'hostile' answer but you stated that you understood the rules and then went on to show complete disregard for them.

Zero one put in the effort and resources to run this forum and it's only courteous not to break the rules they have set.

I suggested the groups as they often have many more members than this forum and no restraints on what you can ask. Would it not be worth joining, asking your question and then leaving once you have your answers?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
        X