G3 metal bodies: Buy seperate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3 metal bodies: Buy seperate?

Is it possible to get my mits on a classic army body without buying the total gat? had a browse and can't seem to find any. Maybe one of the community knows how i can come buy one.

Cheers,

Jay
    Foxtrot Oscar

Re: G3 metal bodies: Buy seperate?

I think Z1 sell the G&G receiver and you can def get the G&G and CA receivers from Hong Kong.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Zero One do stock the CA G3 metal bodies, I have both of my G3 variants fitted with them. They also sell:
      http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3575

Comment

Ramp' how much they set you back chief?
        Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

I wouldn't know the individual price I'm afraid, I upgraded everything all at once and just paid a lump sum, sorry.

Comment

poos! another one, is the G3 rear iron sight the same as the mp5?? as this doesnt have one and i need a replacement.
            Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

They look the same to me, then I don't have an mp5 to compare one with, again sorry I can't be more help.

Comment

Afaik, yes, the sights are similar, but I'm not sure if they're the same mounting and such.

Plus, there's a variety of ones that have a similar design, and that's just across the MP5 ranges. If you can get near an MP5, can't hurt to check it and see.
                Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

Originally posted by jockjay View Post
                  poos! another one, is the G3 rear iron sight the same as the mp5?? as this doesnt have one and i need a replacement.
                  They are the same mate.
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

cheers dev!
                    Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jockjay Find out more about jockjay
                    Working...
                    X