What plate carrier, JPC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What plate carrier, JPC?

Hi. Am looking at getting JPC, and they appear quite small. Are they comfortable to run, and does anyone have any other recommendations
    Thanks

Re: What plate carrier, JPC?

Bit of a pointless question, my friend has one and he loves it.. I don't.

Personal preference that no one can answer but you really!

Comment

Originally posted by aaron-hill09 View Post
      Bit of a pointless question, my friend has one and he loves it.. I don't.

Personal preference that no one can answer but you really!
      Okay. Just out of interest, what don't you like about it. Is it quite a small plate. I've seen some that are tiny

Comment

Completely depends what you're after! They are very light and small - ideal if you're running a belt too. Smaller than my WAS DCS.

So ideal for belt set up or running in the warmer months, less practical if you want to be carrying a lot of stuff!

Comment

Okay. I'm quite tall, so it may be a bit of an odd fit. That is my worry.

Comment

Warrior have spa selection of very nice new kit that's only just been released, might be worth a look.

Comment

How tall is quite tall? Also, they can be adjusted for height.

I loved mine but my tactical belly was too pronounced and it just looked awful, but as a rig it is the best plate carrier I have had in terms of layout, breathability etc. I would suggest you look at the higher quality ones, I had an emerson and it just didn't cut any hard use. Semapo or a second hand crye one would be best.

That's if you MUST have a plate carrier, have you thought about a chest rig?
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, but it must be a carrier lol. I'm looking at some £40 stuff so may need to step up a bit lol

Comment

you can't mention other retailers on here, it's in the rules as this forum is owned and supported by a UK based shop

Saying that, if you're just using it for the odd skirmish then emerson etc will be fine.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay. Will delete. Thanks for that. Didn't realise

Comment

I just recently picked up a condor sentry plate carrier and belt, its a nice light setup with loads of flexibility.
                      The clown has no penis

Comment

Originally posted by Hef legend View Post
                        I just recently picked up a condor sentry plate carrier and belt, its a nice light setup with loads of flexibility.
                        Ok. Thinking of getting the one up from that with the kangaroo pouch
                        Did yours come with plates

Comment

It didn't no.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of plates, but they can be found cheap online, or made on the cheap if you did want some.

I run mine mine with 3 x versatile mag pouches, 1 pistol on the front and a small rucksack on the back.

On the belt I'll be running a dump pouch, holster, pistol mag and utlity pouch.

Might light set up and cheap.
                          The clown has no penis

Comment

Sounds similar to what I want to do really. But kangaroo is a must

Comment

Pantac do a WASATCH which has a kangaroo like pouch for mags, velcro runs down the inside so you can adjust the height of the flap and fit p90 mags in there.

Flyye do quite a few various ones, I have a Flyye one
                              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-Plate-Carrier
                              For Sale
                              Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Twotoneterminator Find out more about Twotoneterminator
                              Working...
                              X