Ares Honey Badger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares Honey Badger

I'm curious to hear from those of you with HB's as to your FPS and springs.

both myself and a friend of mine have HBs, both shoot 270 on an M90 and 300 on an M100 which is kind of low. I was a little surprised, especially as it is very consistent with shots having on about a +/- 4fps range. The supplied spring does 380fps, so God knows what it is!

M100s in most of my other guns do 330-350. What are you guys getting?
    "If you pick the wrong fight, make sure you picked the right weapon"

Re: Ares Honey Badger

It might be due to other internal parts making the quality of air seal better or worse.

It does sound slightly low but I've had different fps readings from M100's.

My SR10, renowned for quality air seals, shoots at ~335fps on a M100 whilst an older G&P M4 I had was ~320 on a M100.

As long as its not just your rifle, I'd assume its just the model of gun. 300 is plenty enough anyway

Comment

Aye I know it could be the internals, I believe that there is no seal on the nozzle, however its a pretty consistent air leak so I'm not bothered

I was more interested in what other ppl are getting on the HB rather than it being an issue, hence bunging it here rather than the tech section, it's piqued my curiosity!
      "If you pick the wrong fight, make sure you picked the right weapon"

Comment

No sure! it won't be a leak as such.. just that the seal doesn't keep the pressure very high

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Harlequin Find out more about Harlequin
        Working...
        X