Thourghts on a G&G TR16 A3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thourghts on a G&G TR16 A3?

I am thinking of buying one and was wondering if anybody owns one of had owned one and there views on it. Thanks

Re: Thourghts on a G&G TR16 A3?

I recently bought one, and I wasn't expecting it to be any different to all the other G&G toptech I've bought to be honest, I've had numerous Gen 1 and Gen 2 models, and all have been ready to skirmish out of the box, great performance from stock, my Gen 2 TR16, is on a par with my Gen 2 416, I know there are Gen3 guns out there, but to be honest I didn't see the point in paying the extra for so little gain.
    Build quality is spot on, reliability has always been great, and out of the box performance as I said before is more than acceptable, I really can't think of any issues or complaints that are worthy of a mention. Highly recommended. The only mod I have done to my TR16 is to fit a front ris instead of the standard A3 supplied ones, but that just me. I know many people will argue on this one, but as an owner of many G&G and G&P AR platforms, I have always said that G&P look the best externally out of the box, but in my opinion G&G wins hands down on the out of box performance.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rebecca Find out more about Rebecca
    Working...
    X