MTAR-21 (X95) Prototype Conversion from ARES CTAR-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTAR-21 (X95) Prototype Conversion from ARES CTAR-21

I was googling pictures of MTARs and found this prototype while IMI was creating the X95 and thought it looked perfect for airsoft

After a bit of quick photoshop work I created this from my ARES CTAR-21, following the contours that are already there.

It has the same proportions and barrel length as a P90 effectively except a more conventional platform and M4 magazines.
    It was already proficient in CQB and this would make it as nimble as something like an MP5 and the moderate barrel length should afford decent-ish range with a good tightbore and hop.

What do you guys think of pros and cons of running a custom build such as this for airsoft?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DasHHat; 11 May, 2015, 20:54.

Re: MTAR-21 (X95) Prototype Conversion from ARES CTAR-21

I think if you want a short bullpup that takes STANAGs, buying a PDR or a Type 97B is a better bet than taking a hacksaw to your Tavor.

Comment

Just....no

Comment

Where would the battery go?
        The clown has no penis

Comment

Will go in the stock Ive got a tavor cant understand how this would be comfortable to hold with no foregrip

Comment

You use the front of the trigger section as a foregrip (by design). One note - how would you open the hop adjuster (ejection port) without the charge handle ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DasHHat Find out more about DasHHat
            Working...
            X