Midcap and speedloader for ics cxp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midcap and speedloader for ics cxp

Okay so one of the last things I'm looking to get for my ics cxp (m4 style) is changing from high to midcap mags and I was wondering if people could recommend me anything, and also if there's any speedloaders better than others as I saw a 500 capacity one on eBay for a tenner.

Preferably a full metal mag, a pack of 3-5 would also be good as I'll be buying a few.

Re: Midcap and speedloader for ics cxp

In my experience, the new G&G metal midcaps are excellent midcaps, and while you can get them singally from zeroone, you can get them in packs of 5 if you look around. Well worth the cost.

Comment

TM Speed loader Large type that looks like an M4 mag. Very good quality and well worth the money. Mine has never let me down in 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjolnir View Post
        In my experience, the new G&G metal midcaps are excellent midcaps, and while you can get them singally from zeroone, you can get them in packs of 5 if you look around. Well worth the cost.
        http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2224 these the ones? Thanks for the recommendation.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
        TM Speed loader Large type that looks like an M4 mag. Very good quality and well worth the money. Mine has never let me down in 6 years.
        £30! frightening price for a speedloader though!

Comment

My TM speedloader was only £15, I'd suggest shopping around a bit.

Comment

I personally prefer the pistol mag speedloaders - You get a sense of how many bbs you've loaded then, but just a personal preference.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Josh93 Find out more about Josh93
            Working...
            X