Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Warfare Airsoft

Hi guys and girls,

Just heard that TWA are going to be running evening games on wednesdays. Looks good but surposedly the price is a little steep for the time in which you actually play :/

Just want to know what do you guys think? and who would go?

Cheers

Jimmy

Re: Tactical Warfare Airsoft

Originally posted by TheCustardChucker View Post
    Hi guys and girls,

Just heard that TWA are going to be running evening games on wednesdays. Looks good but surposedly the price is a little steep for the time in which you actually play :/

Just want to know what do you guys think? and who would go?

Cheers

Jimmy

Got to agree it is a little steep for just a few hours, maybe if it was £10 then it would get more interest, but if you wanna play during the week you have no choice really

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Yeah that is true, i dont really know any other local mid week skirmish sites so its my only option :/ heard a couple rumours of a so called "weekender" at TWA. Not sure about that one though as it is such a small site but ill end up going along if it is true.

im just trying to find out the number of people that will actually attend, because i dont want to get there and find just 10-15 of us :/

Jimmy

Comment

Mid-week skirmishes? Go to Wednesday night Platoon Airsoft in Rochester! I went to a pistol only night, which as last night and was awesome, plus it combines a timed practical pistol challenge. Good stuff.

Back on subject - doesn't seem that pricey, but hmm. I'll think about it, not a fan of night games myself and have yet to play a good one.

Comment

well im going along anyway because i had to drop out of there last night game due to swine flu i heard that torches made you a target for the other team more than anything else. i think ill give buying one a miss then...

Jimmy

Comment

torches plus the glowsticks around your arm made nice targets!

Comment

Ah yes, forgot about the damned glow-sticks....

Comment

I remember those darned glow sticks. I remember I ended up almost loosing something aswell. My brother and I will both be going to this night game. Also, to all that are going, are any of you epileptic?
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

AND the "ambush" game.... more of a walk in a line and dont take your hit kinda thing.

Comment

yeah did you play that at the night game? we played that in the day a few weeks back as a warm up instead of closest to the flag. it was terrible at day time, god knows what it was like a night...

Comment

Well it was the same, apart from garry's tracer rounds flying every where!!

Comment

yeah a cheapo tracer unit came out around that time, it was around 20 ish i think. it crossed my mind to say the least. are there any decent reviews of them? not sure how you reveiw a tracer unit but still, i might get one.

Comment

im going to platoon stores all weapons game next tuesday!

going to try out my new P90... cant wait!

few of my friends went to the pistols night on wednesday, they loved it!
                          FOR SALE
                          7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                          , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheCustardChucker Jimmy. that's all your getting. Find out more about TheCustardChucker
                          Working...
                          X