This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• user dxnib1

Hi there if anyone has traded with this guy and still has his details i would greatly appreciate you contacting me as unfortunately i no longer have them.

I traded with this chap around a month ago with my upgraded Maruzen L96 for his 'TM' M14 package, however when i received the RIF it had no tokyo marui trades and instead turned out to be a CYMA. I contacted the chap and though he insisted it was TM once i had taken pictures (of his own gun) to prove it was CYMA he reluctantly agreed on a trade back (yeah theres £36 postage now as i used parcelforce 24hr as per our agreement) when i received my L96 back via standard parcel (fantastic eh) the mag catch was bent at 45 degrees rendering the rifle unusable. After having waited for 2 weeks for Maruzen to send me this machine screw and having scoured my entire county looking for one in the meantime i finally reassembled my L96 this morning. However upon removing my scope mounts from their packaging i have realised they are missing 3 screws and the metal razers that sit between the weaver rails.

Overall i've had a very negative experience with this chap, and would appreciate someone providing me his details so i can contact him directly.

About the Author

Collapse

Ricochet Find out more about Ricochet
Working...
X