Night games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night games

Who likes night games, because I do, it looks like the season for £15 games are upon us, does anyone know of any sites that offer them, I can think of 3 maybe a 4th

Ambush adventure @the billet Wednesday
    Elite action games @Epsom tunnels Wednesday
    Xsite @the outpost in dunstable Tuesday
    And I heard the possibility of red1 in Watford putting something on
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Re: Night games

I love the idea. I have tracer (because its cool, i know its tactically dumb), and i'd go crazy for some PNGs if i ever managed to grow a money tree. Unfortunately, my experience of all night games (which is limited, but also true of indoor dark areas, which ive played in a good deal more) is that it is always crudded up by other people.
    No matter how much you and your buds try to do things right and use the dark for some uber-sneakiness, you invariable get some twunt behind you who is really proud of their torch and wants everyone to know it "LOOOK, IT STROBES!". Same guy then usually lights you up in the dark. Meanwhile everyone is rocking out full auto blindly into the dark, and you know there are guys who arent being scrupulously honest about their hits, because its dark, so who can prove anything?
    I really really want a decent night game. I even went on a fitness regime for the couple of months running up to last year's NAE because for the two years previous id been too tired to gear up again and go out when it was night game time. I'll probably repeat the fitness, as i really enjoyed still being able to run even on the sunday afternoon, but ill probably drink beer and hit my tent rather than bother with the night game again.
    Will follow the thread for recommendations of night games that are different, as i really think the idea sounds amazing. May try to find that superb youtube footage of the american night game where everyone has tracer and it is super sneaky until all of a sudden everything goes crazy. That is my dream.

Comment

UCAP airsoft have some tunnels near Portsmouth - I think they charge £15 for an evening mid week. Also Gunman Airsoft do night games.

Comment

This came up recently because for my friends and I the best place we had for night games hands down was xsite outpost in dunstable, the reasons was because the layout of the site each section is different, the games played are very fast paced and fun ,the site is semi auto only in side, because it's a night game only a handful turn up so its not swamped with players. You get to know everyone who's there and the quality of the players are higher so you get decent honest players turning up, it's not all pitch black so you don't need your torches on all the time, there are some dark areas though for the sneaks. I do run tracers but I use a 1 in 3 mix so on semi if I keep moving position it keeps the opfor guessing. The only problem with the site is that they are not fussed if they run night games or not and it's cancelled every week if they don't hit their minimum operating number of 16 players booked by Tuesday midday. But because they don't rely on the revenue because they get it from their weekend games, the night games are not well advertised, in fact I don't think a lot of people know it's actually available, and we realised we haven't played there for months because it is always canceled

Comment

DogTag Homebush have them just awaiting dates
          Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Comment

Urban Assault used to run night games regularly, but the numbers dropped and they stopped running them. They have started running some pistol and shotgun only night games but not if these will be a regular thing or if they will re introduce the aeg night games.

Gunman Airsoft have recently started running some at their site in Tuddenham, which have been great, but it's not an established pattern yet, it's still early days.

Some of the best airsoft I have played has been during night time, but summer night games are a bit pointless as it doesn't really get dark enough to call it a night game. Cheating is sometimes worse than normal, especially with players who are new to night games, it can be a bit overwhelming the first 2 -3 times. Having said that when you have a group of players who regularly do night games and honesty is high, it's awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Combat airsoft in Thetford run some as well
            sigpic

Comment

Am planning on taking my nvd to the nae this year, g&p dbal tracer pellets and other bits. Just to see what you can achieve with different bits of kit.

Then again, I may just get drunk again.

- - - Updated - - -

Am planning on taking my nvd to the nae this year, g&p dbal tracer pellets and other bits. Just to see what you can achieve with different bits of kit.

Then again, I may just get drunk again.

Comment

Quick update on this, I have been in contact with the site,(outpost dunstable )and they have told me that if I get the deposit of £160(16 players x £10 ) together with a couple of days notice, they will run a night game, with the remaining £80 paid on the night, if anyone drops out they will still run the game as long as the other players cover the short fall, also they are willing to play other days than Tuesday with a bit of notice, so anyone committed to this drop me a pm,and we can take it from there

Comment

Night games

I keep telling them to do night games on a Wednesday...

Put me down for this whenever it is. But not Tuesday nights as that's when I teach

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                    I keep telling them to do night games on a Wednesday...

Put me down for this whenever it is. But not Tuesday nights as that's when I teach
                    shame its gonna be Tuesday for the first week, and so far we have probably 12 committed

Comment

THE OUTPOST NIGHT GAME £15 this tuesday 7th July Starting time 19:00, hello,this will run if I can get 16 players to pay £10 deposit by tonight or early tomorrow so far we have 12 people, would anyone be interested, please reply

Comment

New date for the 28th July https://www.facebook.com/events/486475901527067/

Comment

mall run them every other thursday. £20
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I have played night games there before, it's obviously a decent site, but I'm a bit bored of it and it's going soon

Comment

minimum 18 months left yet. i'm simply adding it to the list
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sparrowhawk Find out more about sparrowhawk
                              Working...
                              X