X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACM p90

Hey all,

Google-fu has failed me

Looking for a few words to describe the ACM p90 as i am thinking of getting this for my loadout.

Cheers, shaun.
    Originally posted by Utorak
    FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Re: ACM p90

My few words? Plastic junk that looks stupid. (I feel the same about the TM one.)

Comment

I have one.
      Over all for the price its good.
      ROF is good
      Accuracy with a H nub installed is surprisingly good
      With a silencer / Extended barrel attached it becomes deadly!!
      It stupidly quite compared to other AEG's.
      One bad point about it is that the mag that comes with them is only 68 rounds which you burn through in seconds.

Tip's: Install a H nub.
      Only buy mid caps for them as for high caps on P90's suck DICK!
      Get a decent sling for it and your set

Great little gun to run around with :P
      Hate.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Looking to get a tokyo marui one for my woodland primary sometime. Want something that is slightly accurate easy to manouver with etc.. P90 sounds like the gun to do that job really. Plus, I know some people maybe disagree with me here, but I don't know why, but they look kinda cool actually.
        Interested to see people thoughts on them!

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          My few words? Plastic junk that looks stupid. (I feel the same about the TM one.)
          Agh! How are they junk! Looking at some reviews, and peoples thoughts on here, they seem to have something going for them! And there different to your normal m4!

Comment

Originally posted by Queboo12 View Post
            Agh! How are they junk! Looking at some reviews, and peoples thoughts on here, they seem to have something going for them! And there different to your normal m4!
            Better then fan boys and there M4's :P
            Hate.
            "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Oh ye, one thing, defintly go the extra money for the tokyo marui one. You will really see the diffrence. Btw are you buying it, by any chance, as an secoundry for your sniper? Seen quite a few people do this. I'm just going to use it as my primary as a sprint and kill gun.

Comment

I don't even like the real ones!

Seriously, if somebody shot me with a P90 I don't know what would hurt more... The 9mm round or my pride.

Comment

I don't even like the real ones!

Seriously, if somebody shot me with a P90 I don't know what would hurt more... The 9mm round or my pride.
                  Hehehe

Comment

if somebody shot me with a P90 I don't know what would hurt more... The 9mm round or my pride.
                    Well it would not hurt at all with a 9mm as it's chambered for the 5.7X28mm :D:D:D

Comment

defintly go the extra money for the tokyo marui one. You will really see the diffrence
                      This is very true! :D

There are few AEG's that will shoot further or more accuratly than the mighty TM P90 out of the box. And it will run forever with very basic maintence. The high caps are very good if you treat them well but the Silverback or MAG mid-caps are a must have.

You dont have to spend any money on upgrades, I have a stock RD and it shoots almost as far as my heavely upgraded TR. :D

Go with the Tokyo Marui you really won't regret it.:p

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
                        This is very true! :D

There are few AEG's that will shoot further or more accuratly than the mighty TM P90 out of the box. And it will run forever with very basic maintence. The high caps are very good if you treat them well but the Silverback or MAG mid-caps are a must have.

You dont have to spend any money on upgrades, I have a stock RD and it shoots almost as far as my heavely upgraded TR. :D

Go with the Tokyo Marui you really won't regret it.:p
                        Would you reccommend it for woodland use? Do I need something more like an m16 for woodland? Really want a tm p90!

Comment

thanks for the info chaps.

i would get the TM but not got the funds atm.

shaun.
                          Originally posted by Utorak
                          FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Comment

Would you reccommend it for woodland use? Do I need something more like an m16 for woodland? Really want a tm p90!
                            If you buy a Stock TM P90 and use good quality 0.2s or 0.25s and it Is significantly outranged by anything that is not an M14 I will upgrade it's gearbox for free! :D

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
                              If you buy a Stock TM P90 and use good quality 0.2s or 0.25s and it Is significantly outranged by anything that is not an M14 I will upgrade it's gearbox for free! :D
                              Blimey nora! Will go to you if I need upgrading at any time! I got an m14

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

millar_7 Find out more about millar_7
                              Working...
                              X