Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery? best?

Hello,

what is the best battery that will be powerful for this gun: http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/ai...e-cutter-p4020 as I don't know which one I should buy. Someone please help I will be very thankful ;]

Re: Battery? best?

You can't link to other retailers on here, this forum is owned and run by Zero one, you can only link to their items.

That is a standard AEG, so I would recommend a 7.4 lipo battery. Don't be alarmed by the catching fire stories, you have to misuse and abuse them. Just get a decent charger for Lipos and you'll be ok.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emergencychimp View Post
      You can't link to other retailers on here, this forum is owned and run by Zero one, you can only link to their items.

That is a standard AEG, so I would recommend a 7.4 lipo battery. Don't be alarmed by the catching fire stories, you have to misuse and abuse them. Just get a decent charger for Lipos and you'll be ok.
      is 8.4v any better ???

Comment

Not really
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

You should get the largest MAH rating that will fit your gun. MAH rating being how long it will last so a 2200mah battery will proabbly last you all day unless there is something wrong with you. Where as something like a 1000mah is smaller both physically and in terms of how long it will last, you may need 2 and switch over at lunch.

Voltage wise back in the day when lipo's were black magic the general consensus was that a 9.6v ni-mh was a nice compromise between blowing your gun up and decent functionality. Personally I always found 8.4v ni-mh to be lacking in power and my trigger response and rof was better with a 9.6v, and I never blew any gun up running them.

Now lipo's are main stream 7.4v am the bestest. Generaly speaking equal in performance to a 9.6v ni-mh and the bonus is size. A 2200mh 7.4v lipo will be smaller than a 2200mah ni-mh. 11.1v lipos exist but they are more really for upgraded guns and experienced players due to the power they are capable of putting out. There is also a C rating on lipo's, this gets complicated by as long as you don't go for anything mental like 50c+ you won't come to any bother with them frying your gun.

I've ran 7.4v lipo's for years and had no issues at all. My prefered brand is turnigy nano-tech.

Comment

Originally posted by mafu10 View Post
            You should get the largest MAH rating that will fit your gun. MAH rating being how long it will last so a 2200mah battery will proabbly last you all day unless there is something wrong with you. Where as something like a 1000mah is smaller both physically and in terms of how long it will last, you may need 2 and switch over at lunch.

Voltage wise back in the day when lipo's were black magic the general consensus was that a 9.6v ni-mh was a nice compromise between blowing your gun up and decent functionality. Personally I always found 8.4v ni-mh to be lacking in power and my trigger response and rof was better with a 9.6v, and I never blew any gun up running them.

Now lipo's are main stream 7.4v am the bestest. Generaly speaking equal in performance to a 9.6v ni-mh and the bonus is size. A 2200mh 7.4v lipo will be smaller than a 2200mah ni-mh. 11.1v lipos exist but they are more really for upgraded guns and experienced players due to the power they are capable of putting out. There is also a C rating on lipo's, this gets complicated by as long as you don't go for anything mental like 50c+ you won't come to any bother with them frying your gun.

I've ran 7.4v lipo's for years and had no issues at all. My prefered brand is turnigy nano-tech.
            7.4V 2600mAH 20C Crane Stock LiPO will this be good or do you know better website where I can get similar battery?

Comment

1300 7.4 lasts me all day.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf Gryzowski View Post
                7.4V 2600mAH 20C Crane Stock LiPO will this be good or do you know better website where I can get similar battery?
                Same size Batt lasted me the entire GZWK'nd last year so think it'll last you a scurmish day no problemo !😉
                From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf Gryzowski View Post
                  Yeah it sounds good, just make sure it will fit in your gun. That battery is for a crane stock with each part of it going into each part of the stock. Only links to Zero One are allowed on this forum remember. You also need a lipo balance charger and maybe a charging bag

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Olaf Gryzowski Find out more about Olaf Gryzowski
                  Working...
                  X