Sending guns without the box :S worries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending guns without the box :S worries

Hi guys will be sending off my toy in exchange for another toy, however i do not have the box, i will be splitting the gun into the working parts and the stock (utg m324 we are talking about here) how would i package this? put carboard around the parts and put the bag into a few black bags and put TOY on it?

worries guys

Re: Sending guns without the box :S worries

aslong as it is secure mate it will be fine . ive hade a sniper rifle seperated into stock . workin parts wrapped in bubble wrap then brown taped all over with the address written on with marker . .

Comment

bubble wrap it all the seperate pieces, try and find a box it will all fit in then get old newspapaers get single sheets screw them up into balls and then use them and infill to help protect the rifle.
      Any box is better than none, because it helps portect it, couriers cant feel what it is inside and it doesnt leave an obvious outline.

Comment

Ideally try to find another box, if not you'll have to use lots and lots of bubble wrap to prevent damage. If using a box, split it down and place evenly apart and create a TIGHT bumper between the parts using newspaper/bubblewrap/Styrofoam, then seal the box tightly with a black bag round it and then bubble wrap the box. If you haven't got a box then you'll have to bubble wrap each part and then bubble wrap all the parts together into one big bundle. In my experience you need to be pretty thorough or you'll end up with some damage.

EDIT: by parts i mean the take down bits of the gun ie. 2 or 3 parts.

taylor.
        Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Ok fair enough ive decided to go through either parcel force or royal mail special first class once i get the exact weight which is apparently 2.3KG so will cost me...nevermind going with parcel force lol

what i will do is

Wrap the crap in paper, put carboard around in the gun parts, put it in case, fold it up, put in black bags etc, jobs a good'en?

Comment

When i sent mine. I just wrapped the whole thing in bubble wrap, in a box that was fairly narrow, so it was nice an tight. I was going to split it up... No point though.

Ofc i tool the scope and such off.

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

nearly all my toys dont have box's but i always try and make sure there done like this :

bubble wrap around every part
              a box that is a little larger than the Toy so the ends can be spaced with more bubble wrap or packing
              fill all the gaps between the parts with paper/card so there is no way any part can mark another
              bin bag the outer
              then use as much packing tape as i can so no 1 can peek inside
              Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I usually get boxes (FREE) from the local shop, then fit to size what ever im sending along with newspaper & bubble wrap to secure item..

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the help guys sorted out how i am gonna package, it wont be huge either

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                  Working...
                  X