• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do you keep skirmishing ?

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
    I honestly wonder, these days.
    Same here...

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
    Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

Originally posted by call of legend View Post

5. It's just fun
      This. I just enjoy skirmishing. I go with friends and its also something to do. Since first playing 2 years ago i am always wanting to go.
      I guess airsoft just 'clicks' with me, well until something breaks or goes wrong that is....

Comment

Because it beats playing the xbox hands down, it's a break from everyday life.
        sigpic
        Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

I like the English countryside and I love guns....the two together = airsoft and I also love exploring the old buildings some sites own. Mechanical gearbox side is also fun. Not much not to like for me.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Comment

As other people have said i love the guns and i love shooting people, the other week i got 10+ "Kills" in a row holding down a position on my own against pretty much the whole other team just firing on semi. Get to feel like Schugart and Gordon for the day is great.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chewybacka Find out more about Chewybacka
            Working...
            X