Star Gate LARP Game - pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Gate LARP Game - pics

Few pics from Star Gate LARP game from my friend.
    Warsaw - Poland

http://picasaweb.google.com/maly.spa...ATEN220100509#

Re: Star Gate LARP Game - pics

thats looks pretty cool, ill have to pop my mate a link to that as he is stargate mental! so much so that he even likes Stargate Universe and thinks its good!
    back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

ohh wicked love da stargate

Comment

Originally posted by magic_golem View Post
        thats looks pretty cool, ill have to pop my mate a link to that as he is stargate mental! so much so that he even likes Stargate Universe and thinks its good!
        What have people got against SGU? After the pile of atrocity that was Atlantis, it's a pretty fine addition.

I mean, nothing's going to recapture SG1, but that can also be said for most things. Originals are usually better.
        Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

very nice, would be fun if some of the star gate fans converted an airsoft RPG-7 or Panzerfaust into a staff weapon.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

i have to disagree, universe just has pretty bad characters...wtf was that with the guy screwing someone after they just got on the ship? and changing characters metality after the forums started heating up about it...aka the only black main character being an ex con and a little mental? should have carried on with atlantis imo at least they ahd sorted out the silly wraith..hopefully universe will get better it is new i suppose..
            back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePesH FCS - Poland / D.A.T - UK Find out more about ThePesH
            Working...
            X