• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the new Z1 Site now live?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/

Looks like the old one's dead...

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/erol/erol.html

I sincerely hope they got the security problem sorted.

Re: Is the new Z1 Site now live?

No offence to Z1, but I am sooooo glad the old flash one is gone. Yes it looked wazzy, but dear lord it was a pain in the ass when trying to link people things and/or browse multiple items.

HTML/XML/not Flash is good, and very functional, so kudos for returning to it!
    Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

Now all they need to do is work on their stock levels - and get twitter and facebook accounts.

Comment

I must say the stock levels are quite a giggle, but they do get stuff in if you request it

Thanks for updating the site, moved back into the present day well done Z1.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Now all they need to do is work on their stock levels
          99% of online retailers are just as bad. Most have forgotten being an online retailer means that you're selling ONLINE. People tend not to like ordering something that's not been in stock for a week. That's why I've started ringing to ask.[/rant]

But yes, the new site looks and functions much better.
          Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

They are hoping to have their new website up for tomorrow.

Comment

Appears to be working here.

All thats needed now is for them to sort out the item pictures. even if its a stock photo, its better than nothing.

Comment

indeed the new site is more user friendly

Comment

A far better website to browse and use. It is more encouraging to buy more goodies everytime I visit it now
                  sigpic
                  http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

yes, it is. the old website was dodgy with loading time and when trying to link people to pages

Comment

I like this new website however they need to sort there prices out!

Comment

Can someone confirm the site is now secure to use? Kind of a biggie, that one.... I'm not touching it with a barge pole until it's confirmed as fixed.

Comment

Prices i can handle. It's the low stock count that bothers me, everything i wanted for my UMP to upgrade it Z1 either didn't have it or was out of stock. SO they lost about £200+ because of that.

Comment

hmm its better than the last one, though i dont like the layout, it looks really dated too

also a distinct lack of product description/images

still, step in the right direction
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                              Prices i can handle. It's the low stock count that bothers me, everything i wanted for my UMP to upgrade it Z1 either didn't have it or was out of stock. SO they lost about £200+ because of that.
                              I think that's pretty much the case for UK Airsoft retail across the board. Last night I wanted an SP110 spring, a tightbore for an M4, a vertical grip and a whole raft of 'basic' spares. Not one site I tried had what I wanted in stock. The result? Hong Kong got my money yet again (£160+).

Come on, guys - basics - and you're out of stock?

FFS, UKAR really needs to pull it's socks up if it's to compete with US and Chinese sites.

The problem is, they think they've got us over a barrell i.e. a captive audience. That kind of arrogant thinking is what puts businesses under.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                              Working...
                              X