PTW Hop-up Recommendations Please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW Hop-up Recommendations Please ?

Just got my first PTW. The hop-up is adjusted via the mag well, seems original version.
    In your opinion what would you do if you were going to change it ? Also I guess would you buy a new inner barrel too ?
    sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Re: PTW Hop-up Recommendations Please ?

Tac Hop you notice the difference although you will get some a small majority that will say that it does not make a difference. i have 2 barrels for mine one spare one with a tac mod hop and one without the Hop same barrel and it does make a huge difference with tac mod in range and accuracy for me compared to the other.

Or you can go for the orga barrel and hop not tryed one myslef as yet but heard good things about them.
    Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Comment

My advice is use it for a good few games before trying to do anything. Otherwise you may spend money that isn't needed.

Comment

Being new to PTW, I keep hearing about Tac this and that, Can someone explain all about Tac for me please.

Has anyone tried a Orga barrel and hop, what are your thought's ?
        sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Tac is the guy who first started modding and fixing PTWs back in the early days of their existence. However now there are plenty of people who can offer the same services as him.

Comment

Cheers matey, I guess any renowned Tech guy knows what he is doing and talking about ? I'm thinking of a chap, Philip Smith in Burton

Comment

I would keep the standard hop nothing wrong with it. Obviously you can change it if you really want, there are a few options but they dont make a hugely noticeable difference.

PPTW and Tac are quite well known and offer these services and I'm sure there are a lot of others that do the same or you could do it yourself as there are probably some guides on YT.

I have an Orga barrel and hop on my PTW it works fine but isn't really worth the price (for barrel, hop and install it was £175).

Comment

I have an Orga barrel and hop on my PTW it works fine but isn't really worth the price (for barrel, hop and install it was £175).[/QUOTE]

Cheers matey

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chewybacka Find out more about Chewybacka
                Working...
                X