Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi cappa on co2

Hey guys
    Curious question I don't think it will work or it will but will knacker my pistol.

I have a TM fully custom hi cappa what I'm wondering is, would it take the co2 mags from WE in colder weather.
    Just thinking as would be good to be gas in summer and have the option to go co2 in winter.
    Problem is and Ano people will post this, ITs a TM pistol, full metal slide etc but still not sure of it will be suited.

Thanks

Re: Hi cappa on co2

Just use the Nuprol cold weather gas.

I use two types of Nuprol - Red for cold weather/winter and green for warm weather/summer.

I also suspect this would have been better in the new players/advice section of the forum.
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that they are compatible, when i was checking out getting a hi capa. Not sure if mods are needed. @will, wouldn't you reccomend to use something like mapp gas, if he is already (assuming) having problems with propane based gas such as the nuprols?

Comment

That would surprise me in a TM.

I used to purely use Abbey Ultra, but since trying the Nuprol, haven't looked back or had one 'misfire' from any of my GBBs. Seems to work flawlessly.

If I remember correctly, the Nuprol Red is rated from 3 degrees to 10 degrees and Green is 10 degrees to 20 degrees.
        sigpic
        "I are God, lol."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alchizzera Find out more about Alchizzera
        Working...
        X