Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

M4 Carbine vs MK18 - Which one do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Carbine vs MK18 - Which one do you prefer?

So ive had my WE M4 Carbine length GBBR for about a year now, and the main reason i went for that was because i love the sleek, thin look of the whole receiver with the 14.5 barrel length. Something just seems cool about it, in hand it feels comfortable and versatile but it looks like a beast. Anyway, ive always loved the Military, worn with issued accessories on the rifle, but recently ive been looking at some MK18s and i have to say combined with a suppressor they look fineee.
    I also like the worn navy seal look on the mk18, but ive always prefered having the triangle sight on the bottom portion of my EOTech, something looks very "Battefield" about it and it looks amazing. The blowback with the military M4 look makes it seem more realistic, and i can only picture running through corridors with a high rpm with the mk18. Especially as i play woodland the mk18 doesnt really look long range or powerful like the carbine (i know its only airsoft but hey&#128521.
    So what do you guys prefer? The Classic 14.5 M4A1 or the tactical looking MK18? Which do you think feels/looks better?
    Any pictures of your own would be great!
    Cheers
    -Liam

Re: M4 Carbine vs MK18 - Which one do you prefer?

L119a1 all the way xD
    The clown has no penis

Comment

Old original Colt models. Currently gathering pieces for a GUU-5P. Fixed carry handle, no forward assist, old stock, slim hand guards, a1 length barrel, and minimal toys if any at all

Comment

mk18 all the way.

With a 10.3" DD barrel and 1/7 Markings.
        9.5" DD MK18 RIS II Rail.

Hella Kosher.

and Colt traders are over-rated especially considering they lost the contract and are not bankrupt.

Comment

Of the two, the Mk18. Its very modern.

But id put in a vote for the M733. Nothing fancy, just built for putting people in the ground. Or the M727 if you like it a little longer (Oo-err!).

Fixed carry handle all the way!
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Why not both? :p
            "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
            Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

theyre all the same. theres a million MK18s and every other M4 out there.
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                theyre all the same. theres a million MK18s and every other M4 out there.
                Don't let the MK18 fanatics see that, they'll rip you a new hole :P
                Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Let them see.
                  I get that there's subtle differences to the mechanics in real steel. But in airsoft it's just an M4 with a different rail and stock

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WELSH_DRAGON_AIRSOFT Find out more about WELSH_DRAGON_AIRSOFT
                  Working...
                  X