This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please !!

this guy going by the name of Mr.president on here sold me a G&G L85a2 for £180 but i said i will give you £200 for next day delivery he agreed so a week later nothing came i ring and email him, nothing for a few days then i open a paypal dispute with him then he says hes just sent it by parcel force and its been delivered signed by me. so went on parcel force and its true its been singed for by MR . mike (me) but not my signature (just looks like a squiggle)
    went up and down the street looking for it noone has it. i call parcel force many MANY times and they get the driver to come down and he was acting all wierd around me *he well took it*
    so Mr.President or his name HYDREN i think thats how you spell it put a claim in for me for £300 and we agreed we would split it so we would both have £250 well weeks have gone i have sent him emails, texts even CALLS he answers then says haha BYE!!!2 months have past with still no contact and i closed my paypal dispute with him as he told me i need it so when the money comes in i can pay you as they have frozen my account.
    i need to sign for the claim when it comes and return it so he gets the pay out i dont think i will be doning that .*he aint gonna pay me is he *??

ANY HELP ANYONE !!!!!!!
    i think this guy has took the pi**

About the Author

Collapse

marinebillie1918 Find out more about marinebillie1918
Working...
X