Graphic Art on Weapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Art on Weapons?

Ever since I got my P90, I wanted to get a full colour art design on it, a picture/photo as you will.

But... who can do that? Does anyone know of any places or people who can do custom printed designs?
    sigpic

Re: Graphic Art on Weapons?

Look up custom hydrodipping, but the results will never be as good as CS:GO.

Comment

Originally posted by Proffrink View Post
      Look up custom hydrodipping, but the results will never be as good as CS:GO.
      Looked into that before, it's not for me as it can only do patterns and camo.
      sigpic

Comment

Hydro dipping uses transfers which they can have printed for you before application (it's basically a huge decal), so they should be able to do anything really.

Comment

Hydro dipping uses transfers which they can have printed for you before application (it's basically a huge decal), so they should be able to do anything really.
          I will have to look into that further, all the photos I have seen from dripping has been patterns and camo. Never seen any photo or art, will message a few services and find out if they can do it.

Thanks for helping.
          sigpic

Comment

I've seen some custom ones, but not very intricate. Usually just patterns as you say with logos or other branding, but they should - in theory - be able to do it. May cost a pretty penny though.

Comment

Have a look at bdl custom finish on facebook,not sure if this is what you are after but some of the pieces look amazing
              https://m.facebook.com/bdlCerakote
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

May cost a pretty penny though.
                How much do you think it would cost? Rough guess? Few 100? I was thinking it couldn't cost no more then £150? Have no idea.
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IronWarrior Find out more about IronWarrior
                Working...
                X