Element upgrade parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Element upgrade parts?

Are these any good? Price is really good, is it to good to be true?
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Re: Element upgrade parts?

From my experience:

There polycarbonate pistons are great. There 6mm oiless bearings were pretty alright. Their springs are in no way regulated. I've heard horror stories about some other parts. It's a total mixed bag.

I only use them for Pistons now.

Oh, and getting a cheap tightbore barrel is pretty much a contradiction in itself. :D
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Ok thats that idea down the pan...
      sigpic

Comment

ive had very good times with them

used there high speed gears , pistons, well nearly all there products bar their springs ,

had no problems so far

Comment

i concur, element are pretty good, i used two m95 springs and both gave me 330 odd in different guns, pistaons gera etc are all good stuff.
          back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
            ive had very good times with them

used there high speed gears , pistons, well nearly all there products bar their springs ,

had no problems so far
            hmmm not to sure what to do now as I dont want a load of parts that will fall over quickly...
            sigpic

Comment

I've used one of their airseal hops (with their h-nub) and it was great.
              sigpic

Comment

had some of their 8mm bearings in my gearbox - no problems so far.
                Originally posted by Coz
                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Just try and find some feedback on a part by part basis. Failing that, Element parts are not expensive so it's not like you wasting too much money if it doesnt work.

(I could just have had a dodgey spring)
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I have an element Hop unit in one of my M16's and it is amazing. Really good range and accuracy.

Comment

Nothing wrong with their gear box internals. I use them all the time and no failures here. In arround 2 years.

I don't use their springs, but I didn't realise there were any issues but will steer clear still.

In fact, should speak for it's self. Motor was an M160.

Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Same here with the springs! M95 in an MP5 368fps :eek:

Its hard to find fault considering the price if you are running hi-speed's then their pistons are great just buy a few and change them out every now and then. There gears have always been good and their new range of motors are bloody fantastic. Cant comment on the barrels but I have the H-Nubs and the V-Groove buckings in some of my guns and have no plans to change them. :D

Comment

I'v used there piston and it dident even fit in the gearbox the tracks were that out of shape! ( ordered a different piston and it working fine )

I have there silent piston head and after two hi caps ( on semi as my selector plate is broken ) it snapped off..
                          My experiences but i probably got duff parts as i havent heard much bad about them

chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

A lot of their parts are brilliant.

I'll stand strong when I say their motors are fantastic. Really are quality.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Ive got the silent piston and cylinder head, and they work perfectly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
                              Working...
                              X