What brand parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What brand parts?

Im after some parts to upgrade my ICS m4 a little and thought I would ask you lot what good brand of parts are (by good i mean quality that does not break the bank).

spring guide & or piston head with bearings.
    spring that will give arround 345 fps.

Will also be doing a rewire but will the ICS wiring loom last the pace if i use 7.4v lipos? I was advised systema loom but its twice the price as the ICS...
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Re: What brand parts?

Ics wiring is fine for 7.4 lipo, i have used both 7.4 and 11.1 in mine no probs.

Spring wise an m100 shoud be on the money. Make is not the most important thing, but i thing i have a systema in mine - just less than a tenner on zeroone (i think)

Comment

Don't attempt to get it as close to 350 as possible, try to get it about 30-20fps below 350. Better than not using it!

TM or a CA piston, not entirely sure about the head, spring wise about M95 to be sure on fps limits.

Comment

ICS wiring is fine! Price is not everything! Power is not everything! ICS gun are not the happiest with none OEM parts. That does not mean dont use them, They just don't always like them.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
          ICS wiring is fine! Price is not everything! Power is not everything! ICS gun are not the happiest with none OEM parts. That does not mean dont use them, They just don't always like them.
          hmmm

Might stick with ICS parts then.

Will upgade the spring and use a spring guide with a bearing and also do the wiring and see where we go from there...
          sigpic
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
          Working...
          X